LiterallyLoki gives you advice!

This is gonna get personal and mean. No one’s safe in this.

Hi! If you don’t know me, that’s surprising. I’m Loki, I’m usually a pretty chill person and I hold everyone to a standard. I believe perfection isn’t possible, but you should never stop trying to improve.

I’m also one of the only ones to call people out on these forums.

So, what is this?

Well, I tell you what I think of you, I say how I think you can grow, and I also tell you how you can solve problems. I’m not a genius, or a life coach, but I like helping people, and this world can use some positivity.

Basically, half a “how I feel about you!” and also a “I’m here to help” thing.

And, finally, a note:

Please, if you’ve not eaten today, do so. Remember to drink some water, get some food in you, and sleep. Today was rough, I’m proud of you. You did good.

4 Likes

Nope, not safe, get analyzed, nerd.

Okay, I don’t associate with you enough to have a genuine opinion of you. You aren’t mean, not rude at all, which I like. It means you have manners. You are unhinged, which I enjoy. You don’t actively spend time in drama either, which is something I respect.

Frankly, I like you, my friend. You go for humor over seriousness, and it’s a nice thing.

But you take a take a tone that is disrespectful of people at moments, which everyone does. I understand it may be humorous, but it is the internet, which I recommend clarifying that it is a joke. I often use punctuation when serious and then don’t when I am being joking. It’s a subtle sign of saying “I’m being funny.” Hell, I even use tone tags around certain people I know struggle with it.

You are one of the people I have not a single problem with, I just suggest finding a way to send the message of tone better. For people who struggle with tone, and those who simply can’t tell easily online.

Other than that, you mad chill. Brainrot, absolutely, but I like you, my friend. You good.

1 Like

what kinda saint

Hello!

edit: dont think weve met before, i know youre not gonna read this edit but im still gonna put this here because i can

I will do the exact opposite of whatever you tell me :100:

I’m gonna become public enemy #1 and you cant stop me

I have already clarified that my account is a joke

ok good idea I’ll use exclamation marks

I don’t know how I’ve barely interacted with you, but hi!

I just like helping people. The world can always be more positive, I see no reason as to not better life as long as I’m still here.

You are probably one of the most genuinely fine people on the forums. You don’t act hostile towards anyone, you say your opinions in a way that doesn’t try to insult anyone. Usually, it’s constructive too. You’ve done nothing wrong as far as I know.

I have nothing bad to say, no constructive criticism, because you’ve not done anything to criticize.

At most, you seem to have some irrational anger? I don’t know, you genuinely seem like someone I’d be fine with having as a friend.

Just watch tone, I guess? And remember to respect and be kind.

1 Like

I genuinely do not know you, so… hi!

You’ve never participated in drama. I looked at your activity, I’m genuinely amazed.

You seem to fixate on discussing writing or game parts. But you’ve never criticized in a negative way. In fact, I looked, you took criticism and practically WROTE DOWN how to get better. That’s amazingly humble, I compliment you on that. You didn’t take it as an insult, you took NOTES.

Not only are you invested to a healthy degree on this forums (as far as I see) but you aren’t mean to a single person. At most teasing, and that’s rare.

Genuinely, perfect record, what the hell? I’m just wondering what hell did you go through to make you THIS good of a person. I’m scared of you.

1 Like

I’m considering changing my username to ‘Slanderman’ for reasons which I shall not state.

I was hoping you’d be here.

You can be better. From what I’ve seen, you can be constructive, helpful, and insightful towards conversations in a way that is engaging and nontoxic. However…

You descend into being a rude person, have no sense of manners as soon as things start getting argumentative, and don’t just make me disappointed in you, but you bait and act so rude that I get disappointed in the forums.

You can start by not being mean to people. You could state your opinions in a way that isn’t rude, even if you dislike someone. You make arguments happen because you “like them.”

Insulting someone and belittling them and purposely pissing them off isn’t arguing. It’s being rude, annoying, and frankly, I know you can be better than that. You HAVE been above that.

You can be genuinely fun to interact with. I have enjoyed interacting with you before. But you keep putting yourself in this box where it feels like you are letting yourself be rude and insulting.

You can grow. I believe you can, and I believe in you. Don’t make yourself out to be the bad guy, it only hurts how you see yourself. It’s a bad mentality.

Don’t put yourself down by acting like this.

honestly same, this is my first time seeing you too

why would i? after a while it all gets confusing and all, and i wouldnt know what to side with, nor do i want to since that would get me involved

i did?? i dont remember that

it was meant as an insult?

poor decisions (pov: regret), being pretty emotional (atleast more than other guys my age) and asian parents probably

1 Like

I have divorced stocksounds so the issue is solved :100:

(to be perfectly honest I was hoping for some weird reverse-advice from the question I posed lmao)

my god,and thats just his SPELLS health bar!

I’m curious but I don’t recommend it, please- :sob:

You are another case of someone I don’t see often. I don’t dislike you, from what I’ve seen in your activity.

However, you’ve taken a tone with people.

I don’t think you’re bad, or have any personal grudge against you, but, frankly, you act like you are better than EVERYONE… on every topic. In every category.

You insult a game for its community, your “joking tone” (still not sure if you ever are or not) is incredibly degrading. You don’t let someone have their own opinion. I looked at your activity, almost all of it is just snarky comments and insulting.

You’ll sometimes actually discuss the topic, which is nice. You just seem to have a recent spot of being incredibly rude to people for their opinion and defending a game they like.

My advice- agree to disagree. People will disagree with you, it’s part of life. Don’t get angry over an online discussion, and acting like this can genuinely be hurtful. Not to others, but to how you see yourself. You allow yourself to act angry on people who don’t deserve it.

Control yourself. You are fine besides that.

(You seem to be having a recent bump in anger, you can PM me if you need to talk. I’m here for whatever anyone needs.)

Yeah, I like reading and writing, although afraid of being told that my writing is bad so I don’t do it often (which is also why I want to get criticism so I can learn from my mistakes)

Game parts… you could say that, I’m more invested into the technicality (damage calculation, etc) and lore of the game despite never having played AA

Don’t be
I’m not a perfect person, in fact, I’m far from perfect, I make mistakes which is fine since I can learn from it
Don’t get me wrong, I’m flattered by what you said, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I admire you through the dedication of shifting through hundreds of posts of what people say and managing to compress that to use for feedback, in such a short amount of time too

Like i said, why would I? Being mean would ruin others’ days, and it’s not like being nice hurts me, either. At most I’d type swear words and then regret it later, but that’s with good reason (in my opinion, I know that’s narcissistic)

Oh, and one more thing
Make sure to have a nice day!

1 Like

Im ready to be blasted by the 10 kilograms of all my lament

Nah, I’d slander.

i still cant beat this boss :sob:

Hocus Pocus, you got all my focus!

Don’t know you, so- hi.

You’ve never been mean, as far as I see. You discuss on the topics without derailing, and you are funny, you’ve made me laugh multiple times by looking through your activity.

That’s it. Your history on these forums haven’t made me concerned or made me see anything. Just keep being respectful and kind. You’re a real one.

1 Like