LiterallyLoki gives you advice!

yeah but there are like 30 other synonyms, why not use those

mix it up a little

It’s the perfect way to describe how some people act! Just rude!

You want me to mix it up?

You utter, unrefined RAT of the COMMON UNCULTURED SWINE!

That’s the real criticism.
Although I wouldn’t want to be the poor person who has to get told that I’m a bit unchivalrous and should work to improve it

now THATS a good term!

Oh yeah, creative insults are great

I say! thou art being a bit unchivalrous today, thoust shalt improve thy manners

If thy actions do not cease, consequences most dire and foul will be upon thee

If thine actions†
Thy is when it is before a consonant while thine is when it is before a vowel.

Why so much Limbus Company.

WHY?

You don’t seem bad.

You’ve actually perfected yourself in this healthy middle that I’m amazed someone can be in.

Oh god you’re in the False Allegations topic…

Alright, I’m gonna say this once: Man’s a creep. Never knew him, but the evidence says he was a creep.

Not gonna go into that…

You seem to get INCREDIBLY degrading in arguments, to the point you are being rather OBSCENE (Hyperspace requested different words) with your mannerisms. No matter how uncivilized someone acts, do not lose your sensibilities.

You’ve seemed fine besides that. I suggest letting yourself grow beyond anger. You can be better than your anger defining how you act.

I believe in you! (I’m in your walls.)

alright shakespeare (jk i’ve corrected something similar before)

1 Like

Alright, square up.

You mentioned him, I hate him, PUT THOSE HANDS UP-

(If you’ve ever tried sitting through the plays, you’d understand. YOU’D UNDERSTAND.)

btw just to fuck with theater kids

macbeth

i just like early modern english, it’s funny to break out the medieval noble speak

does early modern english and medieval noble even match up

Alright you’re next, you overgrown dicksneeze.

Seriously, those plays are one of the largest pains I’ve ever had to experience. I thank my teachers every day for doing the movie versions. The PAIN of sitting through Romeo and Juliet written down made me contemplate pulling a fire alarm JUST to get out of school.

Decent free game, good story, and it doesn’t demand money.
It is unlike other gachas in that manner and if that’s what you think is going on, I’d suggest giving it a closer look.

I just don’t like pretending people are acting smart when they’re acting stupid.
Equally I don’t like mincing words, I’d just end up being super disingenuous.

I don’t get angry nearly as much as you seem to think I do lol.

wait it’s free?

You’re BARELY not matched. Early Modern English began right at the end of the medieval period, 1500 CE. Medieval Noble was… well, 5th century to 16th century or so. Barely not connected.

The most you have much of any reason to buy is the very cheap season pass that gets you more bang for your buck than any other I’ve ever seen.

dost thou beest a nerd?

I wanted to emphasize the punctuation for fun, but it’s a matter of tone. It was taken that way, so watch your tone, I guess.

Also, @Mr_hyperspace , have I satisfied the grammar variety hunger? (I am losing my mind.)