LiterallyLoki gives you advice!

Don Quixote TBH | Sticker

A thousand plagues upon your bloodline!

(What even is Limbus Company, I don’t even know :sob:)

gacha game

but its made by pm so its good

tl;dr the nimbus sea company

Let’s go gambling!!!

(Gacha games anger me, will maybe check it out though.)

ok but its a sequel to 2 other games, those being lobotomy corporation and library of ruina (in that order), you don’t have to play those games for context, but it certainly helps. and prevents you from getting spoiled for those 2

i’ve barely been on here, what are your thoughts before i build habits?

don’t listen to anyone and watch the entirety of skibidi toilet, it should get you into the correct mindset for foruming

Hmm.

You actually have no coherent history here, I’m amazed.

Just try and be nice! And don’t get too involved in drama.

this is usually just because i have no idea what’s happening, like i literally didn’t about know the big drama with our old friend group until after the conclusion lol

raised on aa dr pl

as often as i have a video playing in the background
i’m on cat twitter though so it’s not unhealthy

Oh this is interesting.
Since this is mostly based on personality I don’t mind being judged (normally I do)
It would also be nice to get some criticism that isn’t directly after an argument that ends prematurely, I would like to avoid having those two things associated

I am so cooked

I also go for all of your activity on the forums.

Also, I choose pirates (I like the weaponry!)

You aren’t rude during arguments, at most condescending at times, which one can easily fix. That’s it, you are fine. You talk insightfully about things in topics and keep conversation going, but sometimes get condescending in arguments.

Don’t be rude! You’re fine though.

I’d imagine that’s likely a side effect of me always trying to find a conclusion whenever I’m arguing, and if my point doesn’t get across I might get frustrated about it and respond more sarcastically. (this is also pretty much the only flaw that my friend has with me as well, back when arguments were more common at least)

you’ve used the word rude in…
6/21 responses

thats a lot!

Y’know I looked for a while, I just see mentions of insanity.

There’s the OCCASIONAL thing, like you talk in the most casual brainrot I’ve ever seen. You don’t do anything bad, you just choose anarchy.

Ngl, I respect it. MORE CHAOS.

Well to be people on the forums usually aren’t actually bad people, so being a bit rude is generally the worst people actually get

Gonna put that on my resume

Given that I’ve never seen or talked to you before, I wonder what your first impression of me is.