LiterallyLoki gives you advice!

I’ve actually been asked this multiple times by the people here, and others.

You lot are finally getting the reason why!

I’m positive for others. I don’t like seeing people sad or feeling bad or angry. People I hate, or I feel have it coming? Well, I’m fine with them feeling bad, but I know how it feels to act bad and tell yourself that’s all you’ll ever be.

I have hinted at it, but I do struggle with some mental problems. I won’t go into them, but I just don’t want people to feel this way. I’d rather not see people feel the way I do. Because it sucks, depression sucks.

So I like helping people and being a good friend. I may not like myself, but I’d rather not take that out on people who don’t deserve it. So I’m positive.

2 Likes

That’s one way to look at it.
Personally, I’m positive because I literally can’t afford to be anything else.
Sure if I’m angry at someone I can yell at them and take out my anger on them but it will cost me more than I will get in return, so I don’t.

My theme song at this point :sob:

My family and old bullies built this intense social anxiety brick by brick.

Honestly man I used to struggle with this too. The best thing was just to ignore what other people think about you. People won’t even remember something embarassing about you after a good two to three days unless it was really really dramatic.

Remember, man, if it was built, it can be removed. Nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself

I know you’re not referring to me and im probably stupid for saying this but that’s kind of hard when my parents say I act like im mentally challenged and stuff all the time and I probably am