LiterallyLoki gives you advice!

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To give hope to someone occurs when you teach them how to use the tools to do it for themselves. — Byron Pulsifer

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The most dangerous way to lose time is not to spend it having fun, but to spend it doing fake work. When you spend time having fun, you know you’re being self-indulgent. — Paul Graham

give advice to this machine

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

May a thousand plagues full upon its code, for it is of the work of man, but not of man’s mind, therefore the loss of the value within it’s labyrinthian, mechanical decisions are ungodly.

(I got bored.)

nah it confirmed its Adolf hitler

This doesn’t even make sense bro what :sob: (full sentence)

we asked it if its Adolf hitler, it said yes

hence why I call it hitlerbot

@Gamehero14

1 Like

What do I do if lightning sparks start to go from my water pipe? (It was supposed to heat it)

I’ve reached the point where I’m getting slid into lurkers’ dm’s to send the welcoming video. What’s your opinion on that?

Hm, this seems to be the forum’s seventh best cat. How the actual hell did I place third in this competition, though?

I’m too lazy to find the video ok?

:sob:

(but to be honest, yes and no)

WHEN DID I SAY THAT MATE!?

You said it twice (outside of this instance). Both times as a joke.

am i relevant?

I 1v1ed him in ron :pray:

As far as I know, that means a wire or the insulation between wires and the water is loose. It gives a vacuum for the charges to go through.

I’d check with a plumber or someone who WORKS in that, though!

1 Like

I’m entertained by you not WILLINGLY doing this.

It is just happening against your will by the wording of this message, that’s brilliant lmao :sob: