Looking for clean or any enchant oath

Giving 4k valor, clean woj, and a clean mino set

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you enjoy your stay.

First, allow me to promote this post, which is cause you and @Seddation made a rookie mistake.

Second, your trade seems kind of not worth it for a clean oath. A single clean WoJ is valuable, a minotaur set isn’t very good imo and Crowns are useless. You’d need more items. Also, I have no sword, don’t ask for anything from me cause I don’t have.

1 Like

mino set is better than exiled set, the fuck are u tripping?

Are you really sure a set that provides good HP (regardless of knockback) is worse than a melee/agility set considering melee is non-viable to main currently?

exiled set is just a worse sunken and better iron armor. its good, but there is a better version of it. However there is no better version of Minotaurs armor for strength

You forgot to mention Exiled’s set is easier to find, though with a worse secondary stat. I also don’t use weapons, so I wouldn’t value the mino’s set over an exiled set.

It is a worse sunken because the Sunken set provides very good stats. Exiled has a worse stat but provides good defense, and it’s a decent pick when you need tough armor. Though, it’s useless if you have a sunken, for sure.

Minotaur armour is a lot easier to find than Exiled beause people have minotaur trackers more than exiled as well as minotaur being easier to kill. Minotaur armour is more useful because it is the best gear you can have right now for all weapon users. Exiled gear is very bad compared to sunken because less defense as well as sunken having the useful magic size stats. But exiled is still worth more cause marketplace just do be like that

yeah but my point is that even though exiled is more in demand (mainly because of high rep players who don’t want to lower their rep to farm exiled or make another file to farm him), mino gear is better, at least thats just imo.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.