Looking for extensive pvp training

whats the point of being good at pvp if you didn’t learn it by yourself. its like watching a tutorial of making a house in Mc

if you can’t be good by yourself thats skill issue :sunglasses: (I never tough i would use skill issue in a real sentence wow)

I live on the west coast (USA)

mid :neutral_face:

bro what kind of comparison is this? how am i supposed to get good at player versus player combat by myself

i need to fight somebody. i’m not just gonna get taught pvp by blasting at thin air in the coliseum

Tutorials of house building in MC can actually improve your solo building skills since you’re seeing all the components and palettes going into it in a hands-on way

i was gonna talk about how watching tutorials does teach you techniques and stuff which can help you get better over time but i’m on my phone rn + don’t have the time so yes

1 Like

I might train you in one hour or so, just be sure it might not be long but it’ll be worth the idea of PVP

Just to tell you, there’s always the better trainer.

idk join me ill help you also broly isn’t good I can beat him

Ask brady, he might train you :skull:

yeah i was gonna ask if you’re better than him; i just assumed he had to be better than me to be in roselight but i can’t find how to quote on mobile so didn’t have the chance

plan on asking him for iron because i don’t really know anybody else who uses it

Just hold over text

I mean i can use gold Its just a little faster oh wait I suck with it

I have an acid file

i’m already pretty decent at acid but some more experience would be useful

Sure im down for it also do you mind fire? I wanna improve at it

in an hour or two, i got homework and shit rn :pensive:

Yeah i can go until 8 pm mst you will be done by then I am just going to go back to boss farming

oh my fucking god what the fuck

i open the forums for the first time in like 3 days and ive already lost IQ why bro

4 Likes