Looking for people to add to my RP

But why? Replying to your own post makes everything more confusing and it takes longer for people to respond.

Eh, sure, why not:

Name : Marc Clay
Magic: Wind Magic
Personality: A cold hearted bounty hunter, although he can’t use his magic well, he’s deadly with a bow and dagger

idk
Seems convenient

Apolo Rust, legendary wizard and hero ;-;

Magic please?
Rep?
Regiment?

Lamorak Booth, moonlight mage, neutral rep.

A pawn in a bigger game, but the player on his own board. Everyone’s playing a different game, but he usually wins his. His goals are usually self-serving but he does have a bit of a conscience. Believes in “the greater good” and that “the ends justify the means”. Prefers to use his wits as opposed to magic, but when pressed he can be quite deadly.

Would prefer if he was mostly a side character.

How is it possible for him to be a side character with such interesting plot

Well it really depends on you.

But I never thought of him as a main character in anything. He would suit being a guide, or a commander, a leader or a creator of change, but he’s no soldier.

It does depend on what you see fit tho.

Bruh already on it
Posting chapters rn brb

Chapter 5 or six

okay cool here we go full profile

Name: Apolo Rust
Magic: Explosion, Gravity, Art of Infinity, Energy Magic
Rep: Positive/Legendary
Personality: Pretty chill, observant, smart, likes jokes, energetic at times
Powers: Gravity Manipulation, summoning, teleportation, Time stop
Weaknesses: managing stamina (how long he can fight)
Affiliations: Devotio, a legendary guild that does errands for The War Seas and goes to the frontiers of battle.

If you’re writing a story he’s more of a chill side-character. Can be main character, usually comes in for support and guidance due to his knowledge of energy manipulation

Sure then, you’re character will have a pretty interesting fight

1 Like

is this an interactive rp or you’re gonna be writing a story

Writing a story
Do you want you’re character to re appear later on?

mine’s is more of a character who works in the shadows and is only appreciated when the story is done

he does pop in from time to time to help with major battles but other than that…

he can turn the tides of a battle quickly

but cant stay in battle for long (which is why he hides out and observes)

I’m picking up what your putting down
Hmm, i gotcha

there’s nothing much i gotta say

his fighting style is more mysterious, dodgy, manipulating. Like one second he’s there, then he’s above you until a metallic rod slaps you in the face, and then behind you you’re slammed by another before yeeted into the sky and then back onto the gruond

essentially my writing for the prompt this week

he ends battles quickly so he doesn’t lose all his stamina

Name: Ryan Ambers
Magic: Fire
Personality: Very secretive, but always does what is right. The people are what matter, whether they like him or not.
Very physical character, and tends to use big fire blasts and swords. He loves to make friends, but the fact that people doesn’t like him doesn’t give him many opportunities. He rocks a cutlass and owns a boat.

He is also a very straightforward fighter.

Omega the robot pirate
Personality: they are a robot so, like, none?
because they are a robot they can take quite a bit of damage