Looking for people to add to my RP

Theo Crest, 1000 rep, water magic ultimate chad pvp lord, very cool could be a rival to main character?
No guild yet but I’m prob gonna ask @Scorpi-on to add him to Pandemonium when he has good gear
Powers: Water magic, Ice Magic, Weather Magic/Storm Magic, Samurai student(Magic Katana Kinda like water breathing from demon slayer anime), master karaoke
Personality: Wayyy too cocky, Looks down on trash pvpers, Extrovert, Makes a lot of insensitive jokes
Appearance: Blue and Black Dreads, Black straw hat, Blue armbands, Blue merchants shirt, Left eye has a scar.

hope im not late
viktor booth
magic: lightning
rep: hero

I see we got some good submissions

any sneak peeks on the story or surprise

prob surprise

Should I post my character or no

if you wanna participate go ahead, hopefully dealing with this many characters isn’t overwhelming

Gabriella Silver, Fire Magic, Hero Reputation.
(Personality: Heroic, Arrogant)
(Appearance: Feminine looking male not femboy)
Fighting Style inspired by King David Silver, opressing the enemy with an imposing nature and huge attacks, carries a shield and castlian cultured weapons.

The whole regiment of realm of demons die
Apolo is a savage

They had a son that they named Gabriella?
RIP

Ok here we go

Fang Percy
Magic: Shadow, Ice, Snow, Death
Rep: Appreciated sometimes by town folk, the council is always hunting him for possessing death magic.
Personality: Very open, comical, and friendly to his friends and guild, often cold, edgy, and non-transparent around outsiders.
Appearance: Wearing black torn clothing, with a black cape and hood. Has bright blue eyes.
Fighting Style: Mostly uses his magic, doesn’t use death magic unless COMPLETELY necessary. He’s not always the best in battle, but when he wins, he does it in style.
Backstory: Probably too long so here’s my wiki profile page with the backstory:

1 Like

Omg i nearly cried to this
The detail overall
The depth of his backstory
The show of his emotions as time progresses
Perfect
Beautiful
Amazing
Astonishing
I can’t fathom how Good this is

wait what…

Apolo just to clean with it

Jack Ketch.
Wind.
Hero.
He enjoys murdering random bandits
He’s got a Dark Omen mask on most of the time, and has brown hair.
he is the uhhhh 3rd leader of the roselight guardians lmao poggers

im confused

what context is this in

Apolo is cool

1 Like

The name was RNG xD. I was too focused on getting the Silver last name that I didnt select name and just rgn’d it all the way. for faster results, spent 1 hour doing that.

-Marco Grey (The Electrocutioner)
-Lightning (Purple Variant), Plasma (Nova Variant)

-Keeps a calm and serious persona at most times. He doesn’t care about the lives of the criminals, or the context of their crimes, believing that all of them are evil and are stuck in a cycle of crime. He kills off all criminals that he defeats, no exceptions.

-Hero Reputation (Despite people being terrified of him due to the massacres that he wrought upon those who he slayed without mercy.)

-Marco Grey is a very odd Magic Captain, who’s known for executing his enemies without any glint of remorse whether their crime is lowly or for the greater good. He seeks those who have done terrible crimes against Magius, leaving no stragglers of evil to outlive his wrath, in the name of “justice”.
He always wears his dark purple cloak, and his custom falchion by his side.
His body is well built, as he trains regularly in order to become stronger.

New chapter coming out in a bit. I’m making a bunch of Mini chapters for your characters so be on the lookout

dang, he looks…darkish…kinda