Looking for Strong Sunken Sword

THE MARBLE IS THICKENING

Sunken Items:
2 clean sunken boots
1 clean sunken helm

Over 100 various seasonal items (no headless tho)

Boss items:
2 clean exiled chest
1 powerful exiled chest
1 clean exiled helm
1 clean exiled leggings
2 strong exiled leggings
1 nimble exiled leggings
1 swift exiled leggings
3 clean mino chest
3 clean mino boots
2 clean mino helmets
1 sturdy WOJ
1 hard vastira

Regular Items:
Various capes and valkyries, too many to list, assorted colors some clean some not
Wizard robes, pants and hats
Scary hats (the blizzaria warlock ones)
lots of amulets and hoods as well

Bundle:
Full Magic size set (144 Magic Size)
Just made this for fun but why not put it here
Bursting Warrior set
Bursting Valkyrie
Bursting Magic Size Amulet
Bursting Eye Poppers(edited)
DISC: Sul#1791

Clean WoJ for sunken boots?

tbh bad trade, lemme explain why to you

boss items are worth jack shit in a trade like this, a strong ss is worth too much

reg items are shit

these items are shit in a trade like this

sunkens are good, but you need to add more good enchant sunkens

if you have maybe two headlesses, id be glad to do this trade with you

if you have a discord, i recommend you link it here. its much easier to talk on discord instead of the forums

this is a bad trade

this is bad advice

i know my values?
a woj is good and all, but a clean sunken is valued MUCH higher.

it’s not about you knowing your values or not, it’s generally just a dickhead move to judge everybody else’s offers on the same page youre making your offer.

Anyhow I can raise my offer to nimble sunken iron boots + WoJ for your clean sunken iron boots

im not making an offer, im giving advice. im helping this guy not get scammed by you, because its a ripoff trade

if you genuinely want clean sunken boots, add a couple good enchant boss drops or some bad enchant sunkens

trading on the forums is about values. if you want to do that trade, scam little timmy ingame. we dont like people who dont follow values here

It’s more of a dickhead move to call someone who’s giving you advice a dickhead :heart:

Pretty sure just saying something is bad is no advice at all. More so when you’re not even the one asking for trades.

More advice: You need multiple bad enchant sunkens if you want clean sunken boots. Clean sunkens have the chance of getting a good enchant, bad enchant sunkens are pretty useless and are only really good for vanity.

i guess youre right there, i apologise for not making myself clearer. ill give you some advice on your recent offer

its a major improvement, but i probably wouldnt accept this trade. you will need a couple more bad enchant sunkens, or a couple good enchant boss drops (heavy woj and strong oaths)

its fine if he said its a bad trade, I misjudged the value of a strong sunken sword, he wasnt wrong for saying the items I has listed werent worth one. Just because he said they were shit doesnt mean he was insulting me, he was just trying to put across his point that they werent worth what i was asking for.

I mean I would assume she would explain her statement further, you just didn’t give her a chance and screamed bad advice to someone more knowledgeable than you in values.

Misinput is a female :nod:. But regardless, good on you for accepting advice. I hope you get that steong ss.

im whatever this guy wants me to be

my bad, homeslice. Just assumed, no offence meant

And none she took. “They” is a good substitute if you don’t exactly know someone’s gender. Anyways, hope you get that sunken sword :nod:

Yeah, my bad I reacted so negatively. I thought Misinput was just dismissing me just for the sake of it.

1 Like