Looking for Headless Giving Strong Sunken Sword

So you think just because most people say something it’s right? Newsflash, that’s not how it works.

Yeah but all of those people are loads more credible than you.

1 Like

you’re basing value based off of rich trader’s opinion which isn’t independent. If ten small traders say headless = strong ss, and one rich traders says headless = clean ss, most would say headless = strong ss. First of all, Leo is not a trader, he literally PvPs idk why u included him there. Second, misinput did not directly disagree with me, if you take a closer look, you can see he was also hesitant standing the ground that headless = clean ss. Also, Box (who replied on the topic) neither disagreed or agreed. IMO, and in the opinion of others without being directly denied by other traders, Headless = strong ss, ima try and get box to change that in his value list we’ll see.
Sorry if i sound hostile im not trying to.

I guess, but he’s still wrong.

Just because you see a few offers for an item doesn’t mean it’s fair. Strong SS is overpay.

Yeah man to each their own. But Leo is most definetely a trader he has 20+ sunkens items, I think 5 headless heads and 200+ rares.

1 Like

man i really gott do this on the forums.

[ 10:43 AM ]

oh damn, i didnt know that, ig it makes sense but i would need to ask all of them on an updated look on headless’ value.

Just nuclear

look at my reply to ohhey, so many ppl are offering strong sunken sword + even more for headless

Sure it is, but this is a slippery slope. I’d rather, and loads of people would ratherm take the opinion of experienced traders than yours, because that’s what it is. An opinion. I’d say theirs are more educated than yours.

2 Likes

bold words there mate, i’ve defended myself well, headless = strong ss.
If you wish to oppose, then it wont be credible.

She btw, misinput is a gal

oh shit, mb. Sorry

LOL I AM NOT A TRADER??? LOL! MY GUY WHEN TF DID YOU HEAR I AM NOT A TRADER!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL … god i cant keep laughing… if i am not a trader then how tf did i get like 150+ boss drops smh, if i am a pvper does that mean i cant be a trader??

chill, i was misunderstood, mb. U are indeed a trader.

My personal opinion is strong ss is still overpay but clean ss underpay

2 Likes

respectable, can understand that.

Leo nuts tbh

gave a ton of items away to people so like 5 ish headless (most keeping and not trading any) and like 150 boss drops, 10 sunkens and a bunch of other stuff (builds and stuff) so i guess like 200 rares

1 Like

how charitable

1 Like