Lore Question About the Arcane Government and the Magic Council

I would like to refer you to the story of prometheus.
Not the one where they give fire to mortals, the one where they create mortals.

Prometheus created mortals after the creation of the gods, I honestly can’t tell how little you know of basic Greek Mythology.

I understand that you’re saying that the PK is as powerful as a god, and I get that. I’m just saying that he isn’t because he just doesn’t have any of the features that gods have.

and maybe I am trolling you

Yes we all agree that PK is not literally a god, but they are essentially a god.
They have all (and some extra) of the power that the greek gods had in the lore and is able to do pretty much whatever they want in terms of their magics/curses. (The greeks had a pretty limited skillset too)
They only have about 7 real threats in the entire universe in lore.

I can’t tell if you’re referring to Greek Gods when you keep saying “The Greeks”

Alright, real talk, in the basis of the current discussion…
What the hell else would I be talking about?

The New Greeks

This.

I don’t think Greek Gods were a basis of this discussion either till you brought it up

Also Greek Gods aren’t technically Greek, why tf would they be called “The Greeks”

Well neko wanted to completely disregard the meaning of the word ‘essentially’ so I corrected them by referencing the gods of the Arcane Universe.
Then you hopped in talking about chaos because for some reason you put chaos in the same category as the greek gods.

ok debate over

essentially isn’t equal to literally

just use him ez

and level is right, said what I was trying to say in one sentence

Bruh, Gods are a race, not a powerlevel.

If you have the average build of someone black, that doesn’t make you black.

Correct, and chaos is not in that group.
Chaos is a Primordial or a Primordial God depending on word choice.

The Greek gods are just referred to as “Gods”, not “Primordial” or “Primordial God”

and as a race, chaos is 100% not that either, atleast not in the arcane universe.

They have god in the name, Primordial God is simply a seperate race that Gods indirectly come from.

Also ignoring Chaos, how does that make PK “essentially a god”

Stronger than the greek gods, created their own civilization, sits around doing nothing for most of the time, basically a myth, immortal, absurdly powerful, enabled life after a catacylsmic event, ect ect.

Basically sums up most of the greek gods.

Not when he helps run a government

You mean, old civilizations moved to the continent he built.
Also isn’t a race characteristic of a god.

A small aspect of being a god that many many other races have

Not a characteristic of race

???

yeah, the gods were a race, not a title

Nobody even talks about PK in WoM with much certainty, I checked, nobody seems to even know he’s there.
Durza is also little more than a myth in WoM.

Now that they all are basically forced to interact with each other, its a fundamentally different landscape figuratively and literally.

In AA, this consists of gods, curse owners, primordials and probably titans.

E s s e n t i a l l y
It is a characteristic that all of the gods share.

Durza VS PK, kinda was about to end the entire world after launching a big rock into space but PK prevented that whole thing. If that’s not cataclysmic I don’t know what is.
Created the continent which stopped all of the civilizations in the 7 seas from immediately dying out.

But he’s literally a government official, do you expect all the townspeople to be talking about national politics at all times? We only have access to 3 town/cities.

Doesn’t mean he built the civilizations?? Also do you assume building a civilization is like a god thing??? That would mean literally every or almost every god built a civilization which is simply untrue.

And every other Greek immortal being. (Greek is canon)

Bruh, you can say he’s an attack helicopter because they’re both absurdly powerful. That’s not a race thing.

How does that enable life?
And do all greek gods enable life or some shit?, again not a part of their race

Let me end this: When I said “essentially a god”, I wasn’t referring to AA gods, I was referring to the figure of a god, a powerful being with control of any sort. I mean to normal people he might as well be.

1 Like