Lore Question

Theos literally told you that he is 800 or even 900+ y old when the gauntlet quest came

That’s not old compared to the 5000 years in the arcane universe, the ping im tryna make is if theos started slowing down his age at his peak, he would’ve been much younger.

Still have no answer, guess i’ll wait 'till I can get discord and ask tech

The minimum age to use magic I’d put at like 5. Angel (the daughter of Morock who was probably the second strongest fire wizard in history, next to Theos) got her magic at age 6, I assume the average Skylian gets it at around 6-7, the average wizard first uses magic at age 8 though.

He’d be physically 18 at probably age 18-20 I’d assume. Your strength and skill with magic affects your aging rate, so since your magic will be really weak in your child years that means that your aging will only start to really slow when you’re in your late 20s probably.

Eventually as you get stronger, you can even look 10x younger than your actual age. 300 year olds would look 30, 400 year olds would look 40, etc.

So him training every day from (chronologically) 13 years old to 21 years old would put him at a physical age of 18-19ish? Is that slightly reasonable?

Do you think that by the time Fang reaches 25-26 years old chronologically, he would be around 20ish physically?

And by then this would kick in :arrow_down:

And Fang would then be able to REALLY slow his age and unlock his true magic potential, maybe turning 21 physically around… well…

According to your trello and techlevel, the average wizard is 22 physically at around 150 years old.

I’m sorry, dang I gotta run stuff by tech at some point.

sir that means he has been alive for like 1/5th of the entire worlds recorded existence
that is VERY old if you ask me
for context if you have lived for 1/5th of the recorded years in the world you would have gone through the following:

1 Like

Yeah.

If I remember correctly, Theos was 987 years old when he died to Undead Prometheus. Man probably would’ve lived to 1000, the maximum age for a wizard.

He was younger than that. I think you got your numbers mixed up because I 100% remember him being in his very late 800s

Hmm. The comic is supported by Techlevel80 and came out later than AA, so I’m going to go with Theos’ age said in the comic, 987.

It is stated by Theos that he recently turned 987 years old

So he is kinda old

the comic isn’t 100% canon

This is from an arcane adventures video by agentjohn 2
here is said video

So he is either 987 or 879

why do i find it funny that both numbers got 7 8 9

Interesting.

He was also gifted, someone can’t just train their magic every single day and live for 800 years… this man almost mutated a mutation, this mane killed a god without being a curse user, AND this manes still competes with durza after being an old ass geezer lmfao.
Also btw i just read this book called Eragon, i see a LOT of similarities from AA to it, seems AA wasn’t ONLY based on anime.

Thank you!

I’ll still run it by tech if I have time just in case

Durza isnt even an unknown, neither is Theos, but the fact that Theos can win against a weakened undead god who was an unknown is pretty crazy considering he was reaching his 900s

Being an unknown doesn’t always represent skill, durza was definitely more powerful than half of the unknowns, but im not completely sure.