Lore Question

This you?

yesd

Every unknown at the time of his existence was stronger than him

2 Likes

The unknowns are literally a power ranking. Most of the unknowns if not all of them are very skilled anyways and are way more powerful than Theos, durza, and even cursebeard. Durza would’ve been really powerful if he chose to actually learn and train with his magic, but instead he chose to continue stealing them so he probably has a big mix of high and low tier Magic’s in his arsenal. His arrogance is also a big factor into why he’s not the most skilled fighter ever. But no doubt he is up there in the higher ups in terms of power

2 Likes

Lemme try to give an answer

If someone gets their magic at like 7 and train it everyday, they still would age normally until atleast 13 because the magic so miniscule (no matter how talented they are)
The older or the mature their body is, the more efficient getting magic is and can store more magic and thus slowing their aging (example is if you try to pour water in a small cup, you have to do it very slowly and carefully and can hold very little but with a drum, you can pour more water in and can hold more)

-or what would be
You see, the age someone is going to be can be chosen
Theos wanted to be near 40 or something and let his hair and beard grow to be white at some point
At some point, you can stop and even reverse your aging if you have enough magic

Tbh I know nothing about lore, so I’m inclined to agree with both of you. I was just guessing

you should really formulate things differently
on things like these its best to just ask

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.