Lore questions thread

hihi lol :grin:
ik this is a depature from usual pvp posts

what are some burning questions about the game that you have had?
just wondering

ill tell some of mine rq

1. when/will port mistral ever be rebuilt?
  2. will the samerians ever find out that we killed calvus?
  3. will we find out when ravenna gets a new king (or if it will even happen during the storyline at all)?

Probably after the main Nimbus story is finished(not counting if we go back there later), Iā€™d bet some time during the Vimir sea story so some time has passed where Sameria has had it back long enough to rebuild it. This is provided that Sameria actually gets their territory back by the end of Nimbus or even just survives the war.

Probably, not exactly sure how though, my guess would be either Revon, some member of Ravenna(Julian maybe?), or an order member will show up and spill the beans.

Iā€™m thinking that Neviro is gonna gather around a bunch of dissenters, like people from Tiberia and maybe Frostmill, to take over the kingdom before coming back to help us out with Keraxe. The main hiccups here are Julian and to a lesser extent Ulicrus. If this scenario is what happens then Iā€™m guessing Julian either hasnā€™t recovered from his fight from Morden or left with Revon to go get us, thatā€™d probably be Neviroā€™s best bet. I suppose he could break into Ravennaā€™s curse storage and just bite the bullet and take the cloud curse, maybe itā€™d combine with his curse inheritance and he wouldnā€™t suck? :man_shrugging:

no, no every cloud curse user is canonically a pushover
and since tech told us to not underestimate neviro, he canā€™t be the next cloud curse user

but maybe it could finally be the time to break that trope?

Landon having the curse is not canon.
Beringer was not a fighter as far as i remember

Will we ever meet elius during our merciful run?

Probably not, but it would be so awesome. It would be so cool

to be fair iā€™d think he likely bled to death seeing as how we also eradicated any order member near him, so elius might not have been able to call for backup or find the strength to take a skyship, so i guess even if you took the merciful path i donā€™t think thereā€™s a chance weā€™ll ever meet him againā€¦

Sadge, no Redeemed Elius just going around helping us and fading away from the shadows

probably some sidequest

eventually, feel like important plot points to me

I pray to all the gods yes :pray: return the lighting!!

definitely after nimbus storyline, or after all keraxe forces leaves the portā€™s proximity and retreats for good

since revon is calvusā€™ brother, he would be second in line to take the throne, but if revon has really fled ravenna for good, i suppose lord ulricus would take over for a short period until they find a new successor? he is calvusā€™ cousin after all and definitely has rights to the throne in case anything happens to calculus man or revon

you arenā€™t alone though, some of us do want elius back :pray: he could be a good addition to the gang and very important for aesir lore fr, but i feel vetex might think thatā€™s way too much to script in order to make two different storylines

but itā€™s a cool concept if somehow he makes it back alive, reflects on his time in the order, and convert to our side

1 Like

Heres my thought process, he probably still had supplies on the island, But besides that, look at Carina. Their dad says that both his children are missing, but with julian finding us right after our battle with carina, thereā€™s no way her body wouldnt be found if still there. I feel like if they were spared, both their outcomes would match, in which both could be hidden. Weā€™re most definitely going to see the hound again so they still have some relevancy.

1 Like

or maybe the Order hid their bodies

you know, the one that has been secretly controling the War Sea for the past hundred years?

But why would they hide them? Maybe elius if they caught him, but carina was a decent rank in the order. With two of their highest ranks getting killed by the same person, it wouldnt make sense to rid of another important figure if they got the player running around killing them.

It would take more effort hiding their disappearance than just saying ā€œyeah the king killer got to themā€ :frowning:

really good theory actually, possible that some order members found elius and carina or julian found carina and led her somewhere safe. my guess is they might be hiding with the order to lay low for a bit and recover before being sent out again, love this thought process ^^

(please make elius appear again, need lore)

1 Like

please make elius appear again, i want to kick his ass

4 Likes

Either hiding with or from the order, I truly believe its possible for them. Im glad Iā€™m not the only one holding hope that vetex brings them back :fist:

1 Like

LMFAO fair, heā€™s really not that hard to kill