Lore Trello for the Arcane Universe

atleast you have the guts to take on Unknowns

Unknown Placement is a god damn headache for me

image32

oops

1 Like

Where’s old sea?

Ik Freedrock used to own Durandal and doesn’t anymore but it should still mention it.

Also aliases

Freedrock didn’t own Durandal, that lore was scrapped. I never really thought about adding a card for the old sea, I’ll consider it. Not too sure what I’d put on there though.

Yeah.

i mean
but what tech says isn’t always correct either
(so i’ve heard)

I initially planned to take a break from writing the Trello, however based on some feedback I think that I am going to continue working on it for a few more days, adding more canonical Arcane lore and trying to shift the focus away from comic lore. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

hey man, i just want to ask a question on what this means? Does this mean when you’re born with a magic, you cant get a second? or is it a typo? Thanks!

(mostly asking this cuz i dont know much about the lore)

Most people have their first mind opened from birth, unlike the other two minds which you must open through great stress and challenge. However, if you were born with your first mind unopen (meaning you don’t have a first magic), then you can never use magic. So basically, it just means: Non-magic users can’t use magic.

Apologies for the confusion. I try to make things as simple as possible, but there are some things here and there that can always be improved.

This is lore accurate based on official lore or the comic?

It’s supposed to include both. Currently, it’s mostly comic lore, however over the course of the next few days I’ll add some more info from canon Arcane lore, such as Aethereal Ornament, Ancient Cursed Daggers, Durandal and also the WoM stats and circles for every magic.

I’m talking about the new rare Magic’s seeing that aren’t on the original trello, I just want the source for how you confirmed them as canon

you’re doing the superfans a great favor

Still not sure what you mean by “rare magics”. Most of the magics are still canon and all of them have been canon for a while in some point in history at least, which imo makes them worth including.

Yeah lol. The trello doesn’t seem to be quite as well received as I had hoped, though. Most people are mistaking it for a comic trello which was not my intention, so I will use this as constructive criticism and continue working on the trello until it’s good enough. I’m going to add a lot more images and information relating to the games rather than the comic, also I’m going to try fixing some of my older mistakes along with recognizing and fixing the flaws in the board. I want the Arcane Lore Encyclopedia to be something useful that people can enjoy, so I’ll keep working until it’s perfect.

1 Like

Maybe putting the “About This Board” card at the top of the information list could be helpful. Along with making it more glaringly obvious, like putting a background to differentiate it from the other cards in the list and putting a [READ FIRST], similar to the webcomic trello.

Wait so in the WOM era both averill and trigno are unknowns? Then what about Arsen? Wasn’t he just behind Theos in term of power back in AA? Also would sond also be considered an unknown?

Sond was purely after that bag, not fiscal titles

But ya, idk how he’s weaker than Trigno and Averill, especially when people call you something as badass as “The Bloodflower”

Confirmed gamer moment

You DMed tech all these questions?