Lore Trello for the Arcane Universe

Yes, I really appreciate him answering everything. Tech is an awesome guy.

Arsen stopped training his curse after he retired as the king of the Alaleans and decided to live out the rest of his days in the Ash Spire. So eventually, Averill and Trigno surpassed him. As for Sond, I really have no clue. Logically, he should be an unknown, but according to Tech it seems like he didn’t make the cut. Maybe he died? I could ask him further about that later.

So I could just ask him questions on discord? That sounds pretty awesome lol

Yeah you could, but he’s a busy guy. Actually, part of the reason I decided to put our DMs on a public Trello is so that Tech doesn’t have to answer the same questions asked by a thousand different people, because they can just refer to the lore facts instead.

5 Likes

I’ve rewritten the whole Magic card. It now has much more information, it’s easier to read and it’s clearer as well. Later today I’m going to revamp the whole Magics list, adding more info and stats relating to World of Magic.

This is really, really interesting.

Do you know anything else about aging besides more powerful magic = slower aging, higher age = harder to train magic?

I’ve seen the average age and stuff cards though, that’s amazing

I don’t think so. I do know that apparently curse users don’t immediately stop aging, they only stop aging until they’ve reached their physical prime. Idk what happens to people who were past their prime when getting their curse though.

Past their prime just stop aging

Probably, or maybe they revert to their prime :thinking:

they stop aging

Finally finished reading the whole thing, took long cuz of school and sports, but I’ve officially read every single word lol

1 Like

maybe you could create a label for stuff that’s only in the comic like arcturus. It would really help people like me who don’t care what’s in the comic. Also, I still have some old info from my DMs with tech that I could give you if you want and tree has some too and I’m pretty sure u can find photos in robotstic’s ao rp server

Lore Facts from tech was my favorite thing to read

The comic is canon, so no that wouldn’t be necessary

Arcturus is not canon, tech just says a shit ton of contradicting statements. The comic is not canon.

Also anything that isn’t said directly by vet or the lore doc has a high chance of being retconned later on.

Isn’t the magic canon? But it being a “rare mutation” isn’t

Nope

If you look at what vetex said, it doesn’t get much more direct. Somebody said arcturus was canon and then vetex said it’s not. Even before that vetex had said the comic had non-canon parts in it

it must absolutely fucking suck it be living your best life in heaven and then get ripped back into the hell hole bronze seas

3 Likes

I am done adding more game info to the Arcane Lore Encyclopedia. I revamped the Magics list and I added more in-game images to the Weapons list and the Notable Ships list. Also added the Ancient Cursed Daggers, Aethereal Ornament and Durandal to the Weapons list. Now I’m gonna go play some video games and relax until Arcane Odyssey releases. Enjoy!

2 Likes