Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

There was things people assumed like 7-3 mean the 7th unknown killed the 3rd, 1&2 meaning the first and second are the same or together in some way, but that kind of thing is just hypothesis.

The world seem intact to me .-. so no one died

11 who is thought to be dead is not
7 is a fake and the real 7 is arriving to killed the imposter
7 will get help from 3 or will be betrayed. The minus sigh represent a rope
1 and 2 while may be about the first and second unknowns, actually means AA and WoM

Now, these were all guesses–if you can share with me the info about unknowns that would be appreciated cause I know nothing about them what so ever :neutral_face:

This dude destroys galaxies .-.

I think the last one is pretty outdated but it gives us name of the unknowns

Ohh wow okay, honestly thought Trigno was one but nope

Alright then interesting

Do you that if the unknowns are ranked in power like (1 being the strongest and 11 the weakest

What do you mean fake .-. how can an unknown be fake. and btw half of the unknowns aren’t humans stated by "techlevel"

Those were just guesses :sweat_smile:

I’ve seen the image before but know nothing. I wasn’t there when vetex first showed that

ik :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

AAa I redid everything like a cool dude :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

This took me like 1 - 3 hours I think

I have a very strong feeling that torren is alive because how can you possibly kill him, if level 500 give you have about 3.2k health that mean torren health is way to high to even do damage

pretty interesting reads, all i’ll say
PeepoGlad TeaTime

Ummm dude if i exploit in the old arcane to find torren (people say he is still there) will I get ban

aa’s broken and dead so i dont think vetex really cares, dont take my word for it though i’m just assuming at this point

AAAA ok ill go in the files with synapse decompiler when i have time :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

it did say you need 4 people to summon him so gl with the other 3 as i lost my main to 2 step not sending and my second main hasn’t even touched AA ;-;

unless you can just force spawn him or smth but the script might be dead and not work anymore

It make sense!!! Torren is definitely still alive,.Torren is 7 and it says 7 is coming home so some how he came back to life I got it. Soo i guess there will be a story of telling us how he is still alive. Unless the other unknowns wanted to state that he was dead to make sure no one goes into panic

Nah that won’t work FE exist now