Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

it did say you need 4 people to summon him so gl with the other 3 as i lost my main to 2 step not sending and my second main hasn’t even touched AA ;-;

unless you can just force spawn him or smth but the script might be dead and not work anymore

It make sense!!! Torren is definitely still alive,.Torren is 7 and it says 7 is coming home so some how he came back to life I got it. Soo i guess there will be a story of telling us how he is still alive. Unless the other unknowns wanted to state that he was dead to make sure no one goes into panic

Nah that won’t work FE exist now

What tech posted does mean something, and it IS related to the unknowns, but that’s all I can say without spoiling

4 Likes

give us a hint vetex >:c

well that solves one thing and that the unkowns are related to the image

but seriously if i exploit in arcane will I get ban or nah

No bruh the game is broken do you really think we still moderate it? lol

7 Likes

bruh ok Thanks

We need more hints or it’s impossible i swear, or tell us if where close

so apparently hades was stronger than cursebeard, therefore stronger than prometheus, therefore stronger than zeus?

but undead zeus also killed cursebeard so zeus and hades could possibly be the same strength but i think there might be an answer to whether zeus or hades is stronger than the other.

but with prometheus ig yeah seeing cursebeard forced the guy to make the curses then killed the poor guy

1, 2, 3, 7, 11

That leaves

4, 5, 6, 9, 10

8 is the supposed peacekeeper?

7+2=9
7+3=10
7-3=4
7-2=5
7-1=6

If we imagine numbers like people.

1 and 2 would be together
11 is by itself
7 is walking home, meaning they’re alone and outside
3 is missing?

someone had a theory like this techlevel said no

Ahh alrighty

I still think it has something too do with torren, but i could be wrong

I think when it says 11 I don’t think it mean the 11th unknown but the unknown group as a whole stating there still around

ok 1 & 2 doesn’t mean the 1 and 2 unknowns maybe it means the third unknown, (because what really the point of adding omnipotent beings) and 7 and 3 might mean a fight and 11 is still standing mean that the 11 unknowns(in a whole) are still here so the only unknowns that are mentioned are just 7 and 3. Vetex i demand a hint >:c