Lore Wiki and unknown Wiki

uh i don’t think @ him was wise

uhhhh I thought he was fine with that, i can delete it lol

i think it’s still against rules here on the forums too

sooo your allowed to message him on the forms but not do that ok

Things we know so far:

aaaaaaa why is this so hard >:c

I want more puzzles like this it’s fun

Looks like you’re using a mathematical aspect for your theory… huh wonder who came up with that idea…

1 Like

quest5 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: but your still cool

1 Like

This is Jumbo-erasure

1 Like

I feel like this could be a mathematical equation but I’m not sure.

I would like to note that techlevel used an ampersand (&) instead of the word “and”. Does this matter? Idk. Maybe he just didn’t want to clutter the picture? Maybe it means something? The ampersand is a logogram of the Latin word et which means “and” but could be related to the picture. Or maybe I’m just crazy.

“&” is used only when it is used between two nouns. for example: Rita & Gita went out to play. “and” is used when you want to join two sentences. or maybe it really does mean something

No but you wouldn’t use Rita & Gita went out to play. It’s a symbol that normally isn’t seen in conversational English and more commonly appears in titles, names, and other places where the word “and” is too long, unwieldy, and probably uglier.

Another thing I noticed is that “7-3” is vertical as opposed to every other statement. Maybe this matters too.

Another probably meaningless thing is the sizes of each phrase. For example “11 is standing still” is small compared to “7 is coming home” probably indicating importance. Thus the idea that 7 represents Torren is probably accurate due to how important Torren returning would be. I also don’t think 11 represents the entire 11 unknowns since if 7 is Torren… well he isn’t standing still.

wow jumbo erasure? in this day and age? thats fucked

1 Like

Oh nvm neither the ampersand or the vertical 7-3 matter.

7-3. 1 and 2. 11 is standing still. 7 is coming home.

Because techlevel said this on it’s own I doubt the graphical elements matter.

yeah that theory was in my post, I talk to tech and he refuses to tell me how he died, unless he didn’t, knowing torren is the strongest human unknown

A story techlevel did about torren

Really the most ambiguous phrase is 7-3. It could be 7 kills 3 (doubtful due to power differences but at the same time the most logical) it could be just a reference to 4 being the result of 7-3 (logical but pointless), it could mean 7 is connected to 3 (extremely doubtful due to the repeated use of the minus sign) and it could mean, like quest5 said, 7 lacks 3 (a bit of a stretch again due to the repeated minus sign).
1 and 2 is the next most ambiguous. It clearly indicates that no. 1 and 2 are together for some reason. But what we don’t know is why.
11 is standing still I personally believe means that no. 11 is doing nothing. Probably important storywise.
7 is coming home is the least ambiguous. 7 is returning and probably to wherever he came from.
That leaves no. 5, 6, 8, 9, 10.
8 is supposedly the peacekeeper so we can leave them out.
But the remainder we don’t really know about. If 1 and 2 get involved it’s doubtful that the rest will stay out of the matter.

Oh and I bet that mountainside collapsed on the kingdon.

techlevel said “it exactly what it looks like” which is oddly specific