Lost Magic Elementals (Open Art Collab)

not how it works at all

Does the parrot or sperm whale work for sound?

Iron rhino?

Meh, my ideas suck

Edit: NVM THATS A BASE MAGIC LMAOO

oof that sucks

Manta ray for wave magic sounds awesome btw, that should definitely be it. Plus manta rays are so awesome B)

Also I think that blizzard elemental should be a wolf (:star_struck:) or something, but that wouldn’t be too eventful

ye, i added them. i update the trello instead of this post bc it’s more efficient

@Cryonical Iron is already done anyway. all the base magics are

Snow is already a giant wolf. I like mantas but what have they to do with waves? remember, it’s not water waves it’s energy waves so it’s not aquatic

Well, thought they were kinda like waves. Maybe a jellyfish for wave?

And oof on the wolf one. Gonna think of more things for blizzard

nice
(Back to thinking about any animal that saps others strength (maybe an assasin bug thats blue) They have a pokey mouth like a spear they stab into other bugs and turn their bodie’s into a nice milkshake then slurp it up.

again. what have they to do with waves? also again, energy not water

Yeah

I’ll think.

Bat? They kinda use waves to see better, but then again that seems like sound. Dunno though, can’t find ideas

Maybe Elephant for wave, they can detect vibrations (Kinda like waves ig) that humans can’t, and maybe he could stomp to make shockwaves

Or a bat, otherwise Idk

Elephant might work, maybe there is a mythical creature or something that fits with waves better than earth animals

eh, i’d rather have something that emits energy waves and saps energy hmm

way more likely to be used for sound, but idk it’s possible ig

i’d rather use a hammerhead shark if i wanted wave detection since they can sense electromagnetic waves given off by living beings (it’s how they detect rays and skates under the sand)

Ooh, hammerhead sounds nicer than anything i’ve come up with.

Hammerhead actually fits really nicely!

@Jumping_Beanz

might go toward the pistol shrimp since they snap their claws emit powerful waves, but this is sound-based as well so idk. this is the highest candidate since it still uses this in an offensive way which is what i want to capture

Everybody gangsta till the pistol shrimp upgrades to a submachine gun

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true but again maybe we should look to mythical animals? @liu

wooly rhino frostmetal ez

its an animal
just extinct