Iron Elemental: The Drake

Part of the Magic Elementals (Open Art Collab) series. If you’rr an interested forum artist hmu to join.

• Credit to @Rlka for the color palette

:female_sign:

:male_sign:

Process Video (may be loud):

Bestiary Entry

The Iron Drake are exceedingly prideful and territorial, driving out any unwelcome guests by the toss of their horns or, if need be, a strait forward charge. Their pride often lead the male adolescents and young adults to be overly confident, however they eventually become vigilant adults upon spending time with their mates (which are often chosen for life). The females, though smaller, are the more capable of the two in terms of hunting in many cases, as their horns and gear are much sturdier compared to the more extravagant designs of the males’.

Preferring open plains and vast fields, the Iron Drake can be found in nearly any flat land in Magius, such as the Rusted Plains (depicted), Mineral Field, and more.

took a while since I was trying something new, hope you like it

19 Likes

naked

1 Like

this looks very blocky compared to your other drawings, I definetly think you could’ve done better with your skills, it still looks very cool

I think that makes sense because its iron magic.

yeah maybe lineart would have helped it tho

May I ask what you mean by blocky?

Quality as usual :ok_hand:t6: It does remind me of that one red pokemon though. I’m not sure what it’s called since I’m not a big fan of pokemon

lemme do a help
250px-483Dialga-1
he name Dialga and he’s a good dog

1 Like

I was thinking of that red deer looking thing but this is more accurate lol

hmm, I haven’t played the 8th gen at all so I don’t know of any red deer, but I could totally be missin somm

Cool