Lost magic rant

Not only that but why do you care so much?
Not like lost magics are coming on release.

my goals are beyond your understandingā€¦

(basically I was shocked to discover wood was so neglected and no plant based evolution was awaiting it, I wanted to make a meme post but soon found out the dark truth about how all the lost magics were essentially)

bruh you did not just say that

What?
Am I wrong?
It will take years to make lost magics.
Especially when thereā€™s only 1 person working on the game. :expressionless:

thats like saying no one shouldā€™ve cared about any feature when ao was first announced because it was years away
so yes, you are wrong.

1 Like

he kinda has a point though, we barely have any information on lost/ancient magics and they could be completely changed or nonexistent for all we know.

How tf did you misread my message that bad?
MY POINT is that due to it being years away you shouldnā€™t really care that much that there isnā€™t concepts for powder and magma type magics. Especially when thereā€™s 100% going to be more. This is vetex weā€™re talking about.
If he doesnā€™t have an idea now heā€™ll get one sooner or later.
We have plenty of time to wait. If you have a problem simply wait for suggestions to come out first. No need to ask now when suggestions arenā€™t open yet.

1 Like

This too.
For all we know lost/ancient magics wonā€™t even be a thing.

But it wonā€™t stop me from making stereotypes for it

What about lost magics for acid and magma

you have pissed off @wvalkw

Ah yes sand what can you do to make it better? A sandstorm? That will just be adestruction magic.

Was a scrapped mutation according to AR

I cant see a way that you can make ash better

yeah but it has some more value in terms of jewelry
And you have to notice something lost/ ancient magics are your late game magics like mutations and there are many mutation references like equinox a light and shadow mutation.

Yeah it also kidna bothers me how lost magic is suppsoed to basically be evolutions/ fusions of base magics with some misc stuff

If i were to think of some

:acid_magic_var1: = Piranha Magic (Not actualy Pirhanas, based off of pirhana solution which basicallly can melt almost any organic matter in seconds)

:ash_magic: + :water_magic_var1: = Steam Magic (basically a white, transparent-ish vesion of ash that applies charred & soaked)

:light_magic_var1: + :glass_magic: = Reflection magic (Rainbow-ish glass that focuses on confusing opponent by making their screen change color)

:earth_magic_var1: + :magma_magic: = Igneous Magic (Volcanic rock that deals burn and has good clash rates)

:light_magic_var1: + :fire_magic: + :earth_magic_var1: = Star Magic (pentagrams)

These would be pretty cool lost magics as they are basically combinations of their elements

1 Like

im 100% sure that lost magics are inspired by mutations

you can make perhaps like ferrosand, a sand made from iron filings that allows things like electricity to conduct through it.

what a trash idea ngl to scrap plant.

perhaps some kind of illusionary dust that is exposed too for too long will do awful things to enemies like invert movement controls and disable certain spells.

thatā€™s the issue though, too many energy based mutations and thereā€™s not much of a balance atm, then again these magics are probably YEARS away from being released so maybe we should not worry?

dude itā€™s still a crystal it should not be an entirely new magic.

:iron_magic_var2: + :sand_magic_var2: = ferrosand magic

this might not work with the soaked/charred thing I think thereā€™s negative synergies here.

yeah that is kidna what i meant to say aswell

legit needs to exist

Salt magic variant

Ah yes most of the solids/ liquids have been covered