Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Quit tryna ruin the moment.

Anyway I got better things to do than this

I get to watch people hand out trophies for real

As creator of this thread, I hereby declare the derailing allowed
He has a point, the Greek Mythology doesn’t need to be there.

Go steal one of the trophies

It’s a little bit funny that our new secret antagonist (most likely chaos) has been retconned into the lore like this.
I absolutely hate when writers make a sequel and then say “Then this bad guy was there the whole time, you just didn’t hear about him!” :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Does he know

idk it seems cool but i swear to fucking god if this “Unknown entity” is some fucking edgy oc or some ridiculous modern western depiction of hades im tweaking out and im leading a rebellion against every single world government in existence

7 Likes

Worst case scenario you decide to go and mutate Lightning to unlock Poison Lightning (it’s completely different you now have really fast magic with 20s DOT and lost magic stats)

blud is the new Optie and warmwater

What did warmwater do

Does he know what? That all mythology in the AU is ridiculous and forced? That Vetex doesn’t know what he’s talking about when it comes to mythology so the end product comes out cringey to read?

No no, what DOESNT stock know that you do?

2 Likes

nothing you need to know lol

Lightning is only spared because half of its remaining variants are just “Mega-Lightning!!!”

Nah I specifically said that to piss off stock carry on :+1:

I have 0 points

I KNEW it!

I did it once =/= every time I do it means that

@StockSounds

Shut up and lets kiss

imperial decree from morock himself, anybody caught spreading the “hectate shard heresy” will be PUBLICLY EXECUTED.

honestly Vetex should go back to what he planned, not change it around EVERY TIME, I love Vetex, I love the game, I fucking hate how he plans things and how he coordinated the balancing team, like bro I know dev’ing the game is your job and AO is still in Early Release, but PLEASE, Dear god PLEASE WORK ON THINGS THAT SHOULD BE FIXED AND ADDED.

Screw you me and my gang of reformationists on an island off the coast are gonna go conquer 25%of the planet