Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

in the past 6 months the AU has had so many major lore changes that its not even the same story that the game began with

Honestly, at least the role of the gods is being played up as important instead of just being a sideline, even if it makes it more cringe.

I do not like that Prometheus wouldn’t have done this stuff unless Scary Man stepped in. Who is Scary Man, and why can he powerswap gods?

1 Like

Someone plot relevant who vetex cant reveal the name of cuz spoilers

to me thats insanity, thats like, not promising what you planned for lmao

i mean we got hecate essence so whatever

I understand that, but he better start soon, otherwise our best candidate for overarching AO villain is Scary Man, The Power Scaler.

I don’t see the issue with that, the villain of ao isn’t gonna be randomly revealed at the very end with 0 feats

i feel like itll be another titan but i could be wrong

What happened to Arthur the Cursebeard???

Now only strength builds have to gamble

Was plot relevant in a previous game, isn’t spoilers anymore

Its too cringe. He’s bringing up the irrelevancy of gods that Vetex probably knows jackshit about, and they dont even matter because unless your name is Poseidon, you die regardless.

What, like 5000 deities of the greek pantheon just die in one war? The ones who were known to be secluded and isolated from the politics of olympus?

Swear to god if this is “Hades” and this is part of Vetex’s interpretation of Hades being some Aizen-level threat was planned the entire AU plot im going to challenge vetex to a duel to the death

3 Likes

why the hell are there 270 replies to a 2 hours old post

because i am OUTRAGED and i demand a CRUSADE to end this HERESY plaguing the HOLY LANDS of the forums.

Stock argument

It wasn’t me this time I’m just watching

at this point, Greek Mythology is just an excuse to pull out a powerful character or magical monster when Vetex runs out of original ideas.

You are mad vetex is…

Taking inspiration from the mythos he’s basing the story off of?

Nah I’m calling bs on this I got the time

Having to search for a specific scroll you aren’t guaranteed to get would be so much worse than this new system. Not only would it screw up trading by making their worth meta dependent but it would be 10x more annoying to get

2 Likes

I’m not mad at that, I’m mad that he’s altering the lore and making the Greek Mythology cringey and shoe-horned in.

This new system is so ass. It explicitly says Humans were only given the AA base magics and that Mutations are genetic, which destroys the idea that anybody can learn a mutation based on their emotion or skill.

Like what the actual fuck is this lore change, its just ruining the plot. The Other week people were calling my statement that “the AU is based around genetics” to be ridiculous, but LOOK at the lore doc now.

2 Likes