Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Wave isn’t actually water related, it’s been said to be an energy magic

What do you think wave magic is a mutation of then?

steam magic is literally just altered poison and ash sfx/vfx, there is nothing here

Average stocksounds argument (he is losing miserably)

“magic they mutated from”
base magic does not mean your first magic, all three of the magics you get from awakenings are base magics and you can mutate your second and third magics

and gravity isnt actually made of dirt like earth
:man_shrugging:
just bc it aint physically made of water, doesnt mean it cant be a mutation of it

Why would there be a magic at all if it didn’t exist?

No argument needs to be seen, there is a video of it. You guys can’t just look at some teeny tiny detail that exists for no clear reason and say “This makes it not a magic”

Ask vetex

shrug

We are saying it’s not a player obtainable magic, and never will be

I have had to explain this three times, so I’m going to have trouble explaining it again.
I did not say they are the same. I am using the first magic as an example because saying “First (or second or third) is odd.”

But what makes you think that? Shouldn’t you look optimistically at this new potential piece of fun to be had instead of defaulting to “nah, not real.”

whats wrong with steam magic :sob:
steam is hella deadly, you can boil people alive with it

its recolored poison, it dosent even apply scalded in the video

On god bro, what the heckity heck is this argument?
You can say the same thing about ancient lightning. It doesn’t have its own icon, nobody has used it, and it’s just a reskin of something else. It’s still a magic despite that, and so is steam.

ok i didnt see that but show me literally anything else that isnt recolored poison or ash

Ancient Lightning looks exactly like Lightning. Heat looks exactly like Plasma.
Acid looks exactly like Water.

also, he can fake status effects

No the hell it don’t