Lost/Primordial Magic Icons

I searched and didn’t find anyone else that has done this. If this is a duplicate, a mod can close this.

This was made by recoloring existing icons with this thing.

Aether Lightning:image

Poison Lightning: image

Aether: image

Darkness: image

Diamond: image

Inferno: image or image

Blaze: image

Death: image

Promethean Fire: image

Image links if you want to use these Aether Lightning: ![image|121x143, 50%](upload://8tSIOCjkijSgw5HX5up2yoXksDT.png) Poison Lightning: ![image|135x144, 50%](upload://h7g2xH7DjgdBBhuNLM9AFovs96p.png) Aether: ![image|146x150, 50%](upload://kn4i7ADPBZGdWe0Jq1CMFVXRU9z.png) Darkness: ![image|149x135, 50%](upload://lHZlF9SEjt5ULKnzVixuoEJktxM.png) Diamond: ![image|129x136, 50%](upload://fgsxKdF014goU0TsyUdKepVAI1v.png) Inferno: ![image|124x146, 50%](upload://xnXL2bGrUcCKO4qTAec2l8l2StE.png) or ![image|125x124, 50%](upload://fFxy9oei8uybdRxcQeXsfUD6EZz.png) Blaze: ![image|120x129, 50%](upload://3E2nucVK5W3iiCtZ9cN1IEpnaDW.png) Death: ![image|139x120, 50%](upload://4ct6j8fVVChvZqikTkMPB5oydPK.png) Promethean Fire: ![image|142x138, 50%](upload://j5IlyBSnOAEOFYSO9AXBwW0ZPRC.png)
13 Likes

Considering their lost and primordial magics I personally would want more unique symbols for em imo.

1 Like

Uhhhhh gonna take this real quick dont mind me :nod:

1 Like

they’re called Ancient Magics

4 Likes

Primordial sounds cooler, thus we refer to it’s old name in most scenarios :omegaswag:

2 Likes

I hate to be the pooper of parties but Aether Lightning was teal not green

ElectronMagic
Electron
LunarMagic
Lunar
SlashMagic
Slash
SoundMagic2
Sound
WaveMagic2
Wave
AetherLightningMagic
My version of Aether Lightning
InfernoMagic
My version of Inferno
FlareMagic2
Flare Magic

15 Likes

???

It’s green my guy, not the same green as in the icon, more of a sea-green, but still green.

1 Like

they’re only called Ancient Magics if we call them Ancient Magics.

1 Like

This is a dictatorship, only Vetex has a say

1 Like

Vetex our monarch :nod:

aquamarine based off of the circle would look closer but hopefully it is a bit more green as it’s teetering between the two

One could say aquamarine is a sort of green since it’s in-between green and cyan and cyan is already an in-between of green and blue, but yeah I hope it’s slightly more green in AO/WoM than in AA.

1 Like

Aether lightning and inferno are alr in AA.

What does that change tho

Frostmetal
But its just a piece of ice with iron bars sticking out

Fuck vetex!

Figuratively. Not literally horny fuckers

1 Like

Any ideas?

1 Like

Sacrifice

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.