Mage - Everything you need to know

:trol:

Goes both ways; you don’t need to waste stats on defence instead of things like power, just put points in vitality

Up to the individual I guess

It wouldn’t be thebest solution, since stats you choose when leveling up will count three times more than stats given by armor.

your not wrong about savants, afterall, if your playing one, then your just indecisive, but ill disagree on mage placement, this is coming from the singular juggernaut

well that’s a given, but the extra additions added to hybrids make up for the lack of the powerful moves, the more spread out your stats are, the more you sacrifice power for versatility.

God I really hope they revamp that ui it’s ugly as hell💀

all you need to know about mage is this:
QQQQQQQQQQQQ

1 Like

blast spam nerf in ao though (probably)

Yes I know I’m bumping but you should edit this now because of the new information.

(i still choose weapon mage (50% conjurer, 50.1% Mage))

But we also thought that Warlocks would have 1 FS and 2 Magic + 1 Lost FS + 1 Lost Magic or 2FS and 1 Magic + 1 Lost FS + 1 Lost Magic, but now logically they would get 1 Base Magic / FS + 1 Lost FS + 1 Lost Magic, if the choose 2nd Magic they keep a base one, if they chooose 2nd FS, they keep a base one

2 Likes

I wanna be a nerd.

mage gang

(shit I did not see the date sorry for necrobumping)

Based. Mage gang!

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

first time doing it with the gray one :poggers2:

Well this aged like milk :fr:

My first build was a mage, cause magic supremacy boiiii

I wonder what a blast of water is gonna when I start pummeling you with my fists

Imagine believing 1 stat is superior to the others (except vitality that one is sadly dogshit and inferior to everything)

True gamers use strength, weapons, and magic combined, the holy trinity of versatility.