Mages need a nerf

I dont really see a problem with mages - high size means sacrificing other stats, so either piss damage, high endlag or the mage is as fragile as paper.

i meant specifically nerf how hard mage abilities scale with atk speed

wait till u find out u can get 300 atk speed with 90 power and 800 defense, not to mention aura also just giving a flat stat boost

That’s one thing, but it doesent really help counter the insane dps they can have especially with magics such as magma.

it sorta does

atk speed on mage is much, much higher than it should be rn which lets then do stupid shit like cast 2 abilities in the time it takes u to cast 1 or invest less in atk speed and get more power for the same results

this nerf should bring them back to normal

I guess, hopefully it will put it end to the endless shadow mages. The size scaling still needs a nerf however, there should not be attacks 1.5x the size of munera

i’m not entirely sure on the atk size side of things but i think that’s just mage tier scaling being really high for some reason

my (shadow :nauseated_face:) mage friend has something like zero atk size and his blasts are still triple the size of mines

bro t3 lightning blasts are as big as striking gale I swear

is t3 pure build tier because my 100% size lightning blast is a peashooter

yeah t3 blasts are mage only (except for 150+ magic hybrids), but we are actually almost to t4 blast now which is why it got so big after nimbus

*air stalling

How is it tho? Shouldn’t it be for all classes then?

Brother… how are you doing that?!

AOE warriors:
The fact that Thermo berserker was literally the best class ingame with no contest before its nerfs:
(berserkers are still viable, mind you)

Is it that fun tho? Their awakening is just a flat stat buff that is good on paper stat wise, but kinda boring since it doesn’t improve or expand on the warrior gameplay.

And from what I know the weapons update is for everyone, not just warriors

Didn’t say berserker weren’t viable, tho the fact that you can’t use your crash skill for movement is pretty lame in my opinion

Wrong! I live on another planet under a rock!

Tried to run away from a lightning mage cuz I didn’t wanna fight, just impossible and his attacks were just way too big (the visuals effects didn’t even matched the hitbox).

still a buff for warriors as we were discussing literally that :skull:

you can, you just need to be combat tagged

this topic is just a bunch of non sense made by a guy who knows nothing about the game’s current state :sob: