Magic Council and Bounty hunting

What do you of about players being able to join Magic Council? Or what do you think about bounty hunters?

Personally, knowing how abused the Arcane Government system was in Arcane Adventures, I don’t think that players having the ability to join MC is a good idea. But on the other hand, I absolutely love the idea of bounty hunting. It’s like hide and seek but you start a huge fight you find each other.

But MC and Bounty hunting is almost the same thing.

I mean, if you can join MC, I’d join for the cool cosmetics

The magic council probably wont be as easily abuseable as Arcane Government WAS

I think they’ll try and encourage people to create/join guilds and bounty hunt that way rather than join the Magic Council.

But I mean joining the Arcane government in AA was pretty fun, so for me personally I’d like to be able to join the magic counsel rather than join some random guild that I have no attachment to.

That’s the point of joining though - you join the guild and form an attachment with it’s members. There very well may be a way to join the MC in the future, but I highly doubt that will happen considering the flexibility they’re giving to guilds. :man_shrugging:

Ehhh I think joining MC might be fun if Vetex does it right. It might not be possible though. Just look at AG in AA. There was tons of toxicity, and the entire AG system wasn’t even finished. It could very well be the same situation if MC was added into the game. Bounty Hunting is cool though. It doesn’t risk having the same issue happening bc it’s individuals that bounty hunt and not a group (like AG or MC).

Joining the mc is planned to be added in the same update as guilds iirc