Magic Elementals (Open Art Collab)

But that’s not based in mythos or urban legend, that’s just a cliché lava monster.

I’ll credit you if I decide to draw these elementals. I didn’t read the part that these were suggestions and thought it was planned already. That’s why I was so eager to get to work.

Light: Flock of doves
Glass: Banshee (ghosts are possible planned)
Explosion: Typhon from Greek Mythology
Sand: Sand Beasts

Earth: Golem
Wood: Ent

Plasma: Space/Alien Creature

1 Like

maybe you could give one of the elements a griffin

Oh dang you right

This is the hippocampus from Greek Mythology

You could kind of argue that Pele is a mythic lava monster but most depictions of them are humanoid

buhhhhh

oops

oh

I’m trying to keep them as far from human as I can since the elementals should be raw and untamable or extremely illusive imo

Also I guess some suggestions are

Switch Crystals Hummingbird with a nine tail fox coulering each tail a diff variant of crytsal cause hummingbird is prob the least impressive

Earth: Simple suggestion of the golem classic

Wood: Just like the others suggested a ent like creature or, just the LORAX

Light: image Or something of the sort

Sand: Basalisk I guess?

Plasma: The fenrir or Raiju I guess but Plasma and lightning are really similar though you could change Ice from wolf to polar bear to avoid similaritys.

for Glass I have no clue

Explosion: I have no clue as well.

cool

Both Ice and Snow could be either or (hence the slash because I’ve yet to decide)

I added something to Explosion that works if I have nothing else

Basilisk is already planned for poison

hummingbirds naturally have jewel-esce feathers that I really like but I might change it because your idea’s cool ngl

Golems are too human imo, I really would prefer they be animalistic in origin, but it would be a last resort

Light idk what that is, but it looks really similar to an angel so again too human

(Please do not take this as me shutting things down, I welcome suggestions, but would like to reason why I do or do not choose something)

Last post before I face plant into my pillow but maybe Light gryphon similar to the one in loomian legacy Falkyre is the name for refrence.

That light one is the biblical version of an angel (true form)

If not golems perhaps gargoyles

Or this

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--uxoqA1_O0

Here, take this. Hope it helps

1 Like

I’m out of likes but thank you!

No problem. This is a good topic so I’m glad to help.

I’m looking forward to the elementals so I hope vetex got this.

You could replace Hippocampus with Ceffyl Dŵr

Water magic alternative : Leviathan or shark
Light magic : sheep maybe?

you FOOL
one elemental to rule them all, one elemental to find them
one elemental to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

3 Likes