not a great idea but it’s just weapons

they probably both lost magics

K but I repeat, you must wait for tommorow

why i wasnt paying attention

Huh ?

why tomorrow

My computer was kidnapped by my evil parents

same :sob:

So everything in one trello? If so then you’ll need to rename it.

Some Fighting style upgrades I thought up of

Boxing: Aggrendize

The user greatly increases their energy to enlarge the size of their fist. This enlargement causes the user to have a much larger area of damage and more impact damage/ knockback. Of course, this leads to a large blindspot as doing this causes the user to slow down and leave them punishable from behind.

Knocking Fist: Nothing Personal.

Knocking Fist: Nothing Personal. is a fist that primarily focuses on speed. Upon hitting the opponent in a successive fashion or dealing a certain amount of damage, the user will run behind the opponent so quickly it almost seems as if they teleported. From this point, the user’s chops gain a temporary damage and speed boost.

Cannon Fist: Human Cannonball

Human Cannonball is a technique that involves getting close to the opponent. from that range, the opponent can grab the opponent and throw them great distances. When throwing the user coats the target in energy that injures them, increasing the velocity at which they are thrown and the damage that the target takes on the impact of being thrown against the wall. Alternatively, the user can also coat throwable items like cannonballs with great energy increasing their thrown damage but causing great strain on the user’s arms.

Thermo Fist: Burning Man

Similarly to thermo fist, burning man requires a meter to fill, specifically the temperature meter. Upon being filled, the user will break into a flame, slowly damaging them in exchange for becoming much quicker and setting their opponents on fire. Upon being hit physically by another person with a fighting style, they will also be set on fire

Thermo Fist: Frozen Over

Whenever the user is attacking their temperature greatly increases, causing them to take less damage. Whenever the user is “in combat” (upon taking or dealing damage), the user will passively lose temperature, the lower their temperature is, the more damage they will deal. At the lowest possible temperature, they will deal a large amount of damage and temporarily decrease their opponent’s walkspeed. After this, the gauge will reset.

Thermo Fist: Continous Shock

This fighting style primarily focuses on attaining static to incorporate it into an attack. The user can gain static by either walking/ running on the ground, or being struck by lightning (magic or natural). Upon gaining static the user will become quicker and strike much faster, wasting a small amount every time they attack or stop attacking for a period of time.

Crane Style: Lace

Lace is a version of Crane Style that focuses on applying a string to the opponent. Upon applying this string (by dealing a sufficient amount of damage), the next attack will pull the target towards the user, almost always guaranteeing a hit and also slightly boosting damage. Another thing that Lace does is apply strings throughout the battlefield, whenever an enemy is hit, 10 seconds later a small string will be created midair near the area. Upon going through this string a small notifier will be shown in the place where it has gone off, and the target will be slowed.

Radius Fist: Cerebral Laser

Cerebral Laser is a fighting style that requires a great amount of energy and mental fortitude to use. similarly to radius fist, the user uses this force to increase their range, but this time it does so by shooting out a powerful beam of energy every time the user attacks. Normally this beam is short or doesn’t even appear, but by charging up, it becomes much larger and stronger.

Vampirism: Demon

Demon is an extremely powerful and unstable fighting style. The user sacrifices all of their humanity to become stronger and live as an embodiment of fire. The downside to this is that cold temperature will deal damage and eventually kill you, alongside that, being damaged by people with a reputation much more different than yours will cause you to take more damage. Some of the perks that this fighting style gives are things such as increased stamina, mana, magic power, attack speed, etc. This fighting style works similarly to basic combat, but upon getting lower than 50% HP, the user will enter a “demon form” causing their stats to sky rocket and cause flames to be incorporated into their moveset.

Radius Fist: Soul Embodiment

Soul Embodiment is a rare technique that creates an aura mimicking the power of magic and injuring anyone in it, Upon charging this fist, the aura will get smaller and the range of an attack will be decreased, but the damage of the attack will greatly increase. The aura depends on the user’s first magic (even if they have forgotten magic) and it’s effects are based off of it

Im kinda getting an idea for a bone curse that is similar to how most solid magics are but with bones n shit and always causing heavy bleeding effect.

1 Like

Bone Curse - External Curse Idea

Description:
A curse which allows the user to summon and manipulate bones to attack people. This curse is very different from most external curses, as it acts like an elemental curse despite not being tied to any element. this curse is hidden in a kingdom-like area in the dark seas, where many people die trying to obtain it.

Effect:
High Bleeding - very fatal bleeding status that makes the curse deal higher damage. This status effect also makes it easier to lose limbs.

Stats:
Damage: 0.875x (with high bleeding up to 0.45x)
Size: 1.05x
speed: 0.9x
Terrain Destruction: 0.8x
Structure destruction: 0.6x

I wanna make a boss for this soon lol

hmmmm

undertale reference…

no I was actually thinking more silksong trailer shit

undertale never came to mind

sans