Magic is bad for humanity

Listen, one magic doesn’t change the overall fact that magic is the source of destruction in the Arcane Universe.

k, its still not a literal curse

no i don’t need it

yeah i have and i responded, i’m not talking about what magic you guys want to pick am i?

i mean, yeah if people with magic doing bad stuff then you’re gonna want good people to have it too. it never existing is a weak argument that doesn’t really mean much.

correct it’s not a base magic but it’s also not a curse, you even know what curses are?

it’s my first language and i’m pretty sure i’ve gotten it down to a significant amount so.

fair ig but i also didn’t assume you meant magic had no benefits either.

bruh you missed the entire point of my comparison, magic and technology sort of fall in a similar argument of risks and benefits. yeah sure magic can provide people to do bad easier but same could happen with good, the same can be said with technology.

also why are you comparing cooking and simple warmth with death amounts of no context. what i’m assuming is you’re talking about Durza and Theos wiping 80% of the population. yeah two individuals duking it out and destroying another is a yikes but we quite literally can do the exact same thing right now if we got nuke happy.

finally, don’t worry i wont be dumb theres already more than enough people that are, and i don’t really see where you’ve answered but ok.

p.s don’t sound so hostile bruh

Bro. :fr: You can’t compare magic to technology because magic is completely different. Technology can completely benefit our world with many features and amenities without allowing random individuals to fucking kills someone. Think about it, if anything, magic should be compared to a gun like in previous posts, not technology, but what if a gun, 10x more powerful and destructive was given to completely RANDOM people at birth?! Magic can only enchant WEAPONS (according to the lore, not theoretically) and other items used to KILL people, and your still saying it’s benefits are worth 80% of the population. And yes, technology has risks, but it’s benefits sure outweigh those risks, magic barely has ANY benefits in general. Example, you call someone a bitch online, what can they do? Most they can do is hack you and fuck your life up in the worst of scenarios, but in the Arcane Universe? Lmfao, piss someone off and you get blasted in the ass by some light user after you insult them. See the difference?

Ps. I’m not being hostile but both posts you sent right now improved your argument whatsoever.

cringe :face_vomiting:

shitposting is a lifestyle :sunglasses:

No, I was pretty clear when I said power does in fact corrupt. Only with checks and balances can there be peace.

Funni spooder-man quote :pensive:

Found the anarcho-capitalist :frpensive:. Also

Durza literally killed off 80% of the population idk that seems like a lot

Yes. It would. That is entirely the point.

Finally, someone based :relaxed:

Final notes: Everyone here is cringe, including me for making this

no.

Huh. whats this ‘park’ you speak of.

Dude you just implied you stalk children

Huh?

Watchu talking about :fr:

You ask for specification about which park, implying you stalk children at at least one

but wuts a park. wheeze

Okay.

First of all, I thought you were talking in terms of literal magic, let’s refresh, Durza had one of the STRONGEST curses to exist in the Arcane Universe at that time, he could literally STEAL fucking MAGIC, imagine someone, having all base magic + other mutations? Is that not 10-20x what a normal magic user possesses? That curse was the ONLY reason Durza was able to kill off 80% of the population. Considering Theos, according to testers and tech himself, most of the blast power came from Durza, not Theos, so Theos isn’t as OP as Durza either way.

please close this

this is just Lord of The Rings nerd-lore wording argument now

PK is able to defeat him without any curses. You don’t technically need curses to become stupidly powerful enough to destroy the world. Theos was probably still vastly powerful, considering he was a threat enough to Durza, but if the testers say so, then I am inclined to agree.

haha no

:frcryin:

Most of the blast power? Does that mean theos contributed any of it? I thought the story was durza made the attack and theos just didn’t get hit by it

i agree

this is gonna get out of hand

Still shocked by the lack of opposition, theortically everyone has a mini nuke, someone should at least try to restrain it