Magic is bad for humanity

Well shit, guess i do this now

happy?

im not but im willing to burn if it means others will

burn me UwU

life is pain

i hope you die in a fire

i hope so too

because then i fufilled the wishes of my Yea im gonna stop here and shoot myself

Can I join?

in shooting me? yes

No, I’d like to shoot myself too. Though I could help in shooting you then myself :face_with_monocle:

no just shoot me

I want to shoot everyone. Mostly you.

im reporting you to the police for threat of murder
(jk)

I feel sorry for you lol

Yes, that’s what power does. Magic doesn’t just empower these people it creates them. Also I am pretty sure I have explained this already, just read through some of the earlier messages.

We can do this quite easily without magic and it’s problems.

Magic is literally just power. Power breeds inequality. The two cannot coexist. Why worsen it just because it “already exists”?But thank you >w<

:sunglasses:

This is not a universality. And again, this is completely random. Magic isn’t choosing good people, and even if they are good, it isn’t that hard to be corrupt.

The most useful aspect of magic is violence. I’m not sure what you mean by altruism though, but I don’t want to jump to any conclusions. Also, I don’t think “lighting candles” cancels out the atrocities it allows a single person to do.

anyways, thanks for posting (and necrobumping heheh). Sorry if it isn’t cohesive I am in skool

wait is this magic or just chaos?

10 Likes

:(

Don’t remind me about that movie :skull:

pretty sure that’s Chaos, Chaos is attracted to evil people, magic is neutral, it’s just get stronger as you get older/have more experience with it

I mean Theos was able to clap Duzra and give him hundred of years of PTSD so the “the more evil one is the stronger they are” is already debunked