Magic is bad for humanity

makes sense

2 Likes

magic originates from chaos = chaos bad = magic bad = magic bad for humanity = solution = gg ez = cope = L = ratio

4 Likes

(real)

oh god this is back again

please i don’t want to read essays again ;-;

cry about it :troll:

Pretty sure it’s no different from other magics when it comes to being evil or not. Pretty sure it was thought it was like that and most who had it thought they would become evil due to it, thus making it the magic seen as evil.

Considering this thread is being revived though I might just do the funny thing again

If this post gets 360 replies I will do the pfp thing again for two weeks

You are all warned

This shit was made a year ago why the fuck are you talking about this now

(in the webcomic at least, we dont know if it canon or not) shadow magic doesnt grow alongside with a person’s mind, instead grow on their own like an independent being, if the person couldnt keep up with it’s grow, it will slowly corrupt and drive them insane

however, canonically speaking, it could also potentially be that the shadow specter is a tier 3 ( or something, i cant remember correctly ) weapon aka has it’s own consciousness and maybe it was used by some super duper evil dude or smt so it corrupted Marua
again, potentially

at the end of the day, magic is, no doubt, bad for humanity to have and they will be better without it, even with all the pros it has the cons still severely outweighted it

centrist detected

nvm based

I’m pretty sure it was the staff that did so. Powerful Magic weapons seem to have a separate consciousness and abilities. For example: Durandal is able to cause insanity/corrupting effects on the player using it, despite not being shadow magic. I’m sure any magic weapon powerful enough could cause corrupting effects.

epic, inequality is good :flushed:

not always, Theo’s staff has consciousness too and it aint corrupting anyone, depends on it’s original user i would say

shatter, sacrifice and other mutations/lost/ancient magics would like to know your location

There aren’t that many examples of that honestly, iirc. Aside from enchanting, it’s mainly pure violence. Idk why are we even doing this again

Only time theos’s staff shows consciousness is in the webcomic and arcane reborn.

oh yeah i forgot that, my bad
still i still think it’s depend on the weapon’s original user

true, dont just quote webcomic smh