Magic is bad for humanity

Yeah I kind of agree with that more that I think of it. (As of the consciousness being based upon the user)

We are getting very close to the thing, I am scared.

Where the fuck you pulled this from? Shatter was supposed to be a pure earth mutation in AA on a vetex trello, but it got scrapped.

Maybe we should… get rid of money??? :flushed:
h̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶

Also I’ve said before how magic is far worse than money. Money at least isn’t inherent to your person. Billionaires are powerful, but they are still human (debatable :troll:). Plus there’s the scale of it. AO’s equivalent of billionaires could literally destroy the world and no one could stop them. Even below that level, anyone with magic is instantly elevated above anyone without. It literally just gives a semi-random group of people complete power over the rest. That is not a good thing.

It was on this trello before Trello
However I think vetex took away access for people other than board members

btw we are getting close :sunglasses:

Yep
This is the last message before I have to put up a furry discord pfp

cope and seethe

Aight, moment I get home I’m putting this image as my pfp

(Minus the text on top)

you people overlook the fact that chaos is the progenitor for magic (spoiler alert: chaos is bad!!)

2 Likes

We know the webcomic isn’t canon because vetex debunked it and because he gave a very short list of canon sources that doesn’t include the webcomic

it was all a dream

im mad

1 Like

i remember that one theory about how everything in WoM is just a dream/simulation
good time when the forum was still alive

correct solution: magic fucking sucks for humanity and if you think otherwise you suck too

5 Likes

Money is the root cause of countless human tragedies :slightly_smiling_face:

too political (banned)

1 Like

i didnt said it was good
i just missed the time when there’re sometimes to read everyday
i miss Jumbo and his theories

yeah :(