Magic is bad for humanity

Dragon is now a classist

All we gotta do is use weapons like the Oathkeeper and the Vastira because somehow the Vastira regenerates into your hands after you throw it, and the Oathkeeper can somehow nail someone at a distance by just motioning towards them. They use stamina and not energy, so even if they do pull off magical stunts, they still ain’t “magic”.

That seems less like a lore detail and more like game design. unless you were joking lol.

Isnt Oathkeeper just using Arcanium alloy and Vastira an Old Sea alloy weapon? And Vastira being thrown and regenerated probably just game design, if youre hit by an axe that big and at the speed that mino throws it it’d easily cut you in half not deal 3 Oathkeeper raging storm slices of damage.

yeah probably I guess. Huh, wonder how enchanting would play into this

this is some gun control shit right here man

2 MONTHS LATER

lol. Anyway, I suppose you could compare the two things. However, most people aren’t born with guns that can eventually evolve into thermonuclear warheads.

It does solve overpopulation :man_shrugging:.

Plus we already got huge technologies that would end the world rn.

yeah, but those were created by huge amounts of money and research, and are under complete lock and key by the world’s most powerful countries. Not the same

It isn’t really under lock and key as much as you think, the only thing preventing nuclear war is mutually assured destruction which is technically lock and key but if a country with enough nukes just wanted to end the world and accept that enemy nukes will kill them too, then it’d just destroy the world.

There’s probably certain fail safes and multiple people need to approve it usually. With magic all it takes is one person

my point exactly. You cant just say “Launch the nukes!” and launch the nukes.

haha haha

hahahahaha very funni necro

ngl anything that makes it so that the strongest person can win against more than 15 average people attacking them at once is bad for humanity

to take advantage of the necrobump, I will rescind my earlier post.

Cops=bad

the exiled dosen’t have magic people just suck at fighting smh

guns and military in a shellnut

I still say that magic is better for society because of how super humans can still be made in the cannon of Wom. Imagine this world without magics and curses. Durza would probably still be a thing cuz the gods would probably find people to control like Hades did with Durza. People who decided that they were gonna train to become better with a sword would level a towns population in minutes. The gods would rule our world and we would be puppets in their game. Lastly Chaos would find our world to be boring and tell the other gods to leave earth and then blow us up for fun.

Its no longer World of Magic, its world of the gods. Our character trains with weapons their whole life just to stop Hades plan to rule the world,(Or whatever he was doing controlling Durza) just to be beat by Hades cuz he can faze through weapons like a curse user.