Magic is bad for humanity

Chaos is also magic. I was talking about literally removing every form of magic from the world. No gods, no chaos only humans.

Then humanity would screw itself over even harder in this world cuz even without magic they still had a 1000 year war… We have never had anything that grand in warfare. Literally for generations we just hated each other and no other generation thought the war was stupid. I think that war could have lasted even more time. Maybe 2000-5000 years of just humans killing each other. Vetex never mentioned them having a reason to stop the war.

they had a 1000 year war bc vetex said they did, remember that this is a fictional world in which vetex and sometimes tech’s imagination decides everything :fr:

yes but he is still talking about the world that Vetex made he said take away god and magic but the war still happened this isnt our world we are talking about.

the gods probably started shit in the 1000 year war imo :fr:

lmao :fr:

Then why would Prometheus give them magic? Wouldn’t some of the humans that he started it with have magic or some sort of advantage(at least the ones on his side). Prometheus is the one that stopped the war in his own way.

how did he stop the war didnt it immediately start again but even worse after a few years :fr:

also the world was almost blown to smithereens in Y1000 :fr:

That war was started because of curse beard but that was a revolt against the gods themselves. You could say that he actually got rid of the problem of the first magic users. The problem with the world being blown up was because of a god actually not even a human. It was a human being controlled by a god.

so it happened because of magic :fr:

That is besides the point. You were saying that humans caused all of this to happen. I’m saying that all these wars that shook the earth were for good reason like killing the gods because they can pull stuff like controlling humans.

how the fuck did Y1054/1085/whatever happen for good reason

cuz the gods are dangerous and needed to be killed for humanity to live on with magic. Without this happening gods would just take control of humans if they got a curse and do whatever they wanted with them to force humans down.

ALSO I JUST REMEMBERED. The Vastus would still be around if it wasnt for magic or gods. So then it would be one race that rules the humans and now the world in general is bad for humans.

lmao, I agree with your point there, but only because gods are like pure magic beings

bro half the fucking world got blown up BECAUSE OF MAGIC… gods exist BECAUSE OF MAGIC… not to mention how making random people insanely powerful is horrible for society

:flushed:

vastus are just giant cavemen bro
they literally cannot develop technology they fucking cant
tf are they gonna do? pick up a tree? :fr:

yes

Most of those people that are that strong are usually taken note of by other powerful wizards and are monitored. If someone was good and saw someone acting out of pure hatred towards life someone like trigno and rupin.

Also a vastus could murder a city of humans or even a country alone.