Magic Shapes

@Divanochi @ShadowJGaming wanna dress as trigno and spam ultimate art on people?

yoo we get slash attacks like with the magic katana and magic scythe!

Can I join in this tomfoolery?

only if you’re a magma user

I can make a magma file

I wonder how a shield blast would work, since blast shapes are supposed to change a bit of how the blasts work too.

Also currently all the extra blast shapes are Cube, Sword, Greatsword, Hammer, Fist, Spikeball, Hand, Phoenix, Bird, Spear, Arrow, Sphere, Dragonhead, Trident, Shield, Vertical Slash, Horizontal Slash, X Slash, Drill, Shark, and Sharkhead

4 Likes
1 Like

Now shield hero builds will also be able to throw magic shields, perfect

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

3 Likes

idk maybe you body slam people with it

Shield vs Spear | The Rising of the Shield Hero - YouTube at 0:58 is what I thought of

Terrifingly alot of the shapes i wanted/ thought of from this post were added :eye:

(close enough)

Time to harass everybody chilling with 4 giant dragon ults

5 Likes

They’re probably more for defensive like blocking a bunch of blast projectiles or arrows, but that is so, doesn’t seem too useful since dodging/blocking would probably be faster

honestly this kind of makes me think of a way it might work (though it might not work that way)

Perhaps the shield shows up while you’re casting it and can work as a block, and then you can fire it as a blast

1 Like

Count me in asshole

its just a shield shaped blast its not too confusing

maybe it could have really high clash rates so it effectively blocks out projectiles

2 Likes

Its time to pierce through the heavens!