Magic Tattoos

Magic Tattoos https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/8/c8cfc50130f128cae29972716294bb2444a3517c_2_1023x779.png
effort 4.962962962962963 27 quality 4.962962962962963 27 reasonability 4.807692307692307 26

changed my mind

1 Like

Nuh uh,I re voted

1 Like

and it’s 70 again-
ya’ll are just fighting for a funny number

1 Like

Yes. Until someone else votes we will fight forever

1 Like

Ironically this suggestion has never been bumped by system

1 Like

Oh hey I made it the funny number.

1 Like

No you RUINED the funny number, get rid of your vote this instant

1 Like

No, and I made it funny, somebody else voted after me.

1 Like

Also why is effort and quality 4 stars but reasonability 5 when that’s the exact opposite of what you were saying in the thermo topic

1 Like

I think the quality and effort are decent, and I really want confirmation for a Warlock special feature.

1 Like

Also a variation of this could work for juggernauts…

1 Like

I’m down for vitality hybrids getting their own stuff.

1 Like

I mean knights can get spirit weapon weapons, paladins could get more emphasis on the “power of the gods” aspect and maybe control or spirit cast or whatever. And juggernauts could get “spirit tattoos”

1 Like

knights could get regular weapons blessed with spirit energy
e.g.
spirit weapon = random object (like necklace, lamp, toy) blessed by a god with spirit energy
normal weapon = thing designed for fighting (like a sword, hammer, or axe)
so imagine a sword blessed by a god with spirit energy as a knight exclusive wep

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I said.

Yknow I wonder if you could make spiritanium out of crushed up spirit weapons alloyed with steel…

1 Like

That sounds like how FNaF came up with Remnant, which is metal that was covered in dead murdered child and melted down to make more metal.

1 Like

nah you just go to poseidon
“Long have we awaited a legacy with your sense of just-”
“yo can you bless this sword please”
“What?”
“trust me”

1 Like

If you want a Promethean Flame spirit weapon you have to go all the way to Stormwall. Yes, in the destroyed part of the Seven Seas.

1 Like

Holy shit

1 Like

any fire spirit weapon for that matter :skull:
either that or hephaestus

anyways we’re getting off topic go back to discussing magic tattoos everyone please :slight_smile:

1 Like