Magic Tattoos

Magic Tattoos https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/8/c8cfc50130f128cae29972716294bb2444a3517c_2_1023x779.png
effort 4.962962962962963 27 quality 4.962962962962963 27 reasonability 4.807692307692307 26

imaginary technique: 7 hour bump

1 Like

@everysinglemodinexistence ban this guy for necroposting

1 Like

Pretty well written, I like the concept of hybrid classes being encouraged to use their skill set, since quite a few hybrids do it just for the looks and stats, sometimes just ignoring their other half.

That being said, I feel like this starts to run into one issue that’s morso an issue with how arcane odyssey itself works. That being: what about every other class in the game? What if John Odysseus over here is doing some exploring as a juggernaut, and finds this interesting looking thing called Magic Tattoos? It would be completely useless to them, and trading sucks ass to do in this economy, especially since not many people have any use for this in the first place. At least with our current rarest objects, those being lost spells/techniques and stuff like sunkens, you can trade them to much more popular pure builds, and hybrids as well can use these with a bit of investment.

This isn’t possible with the “warlock exclusive” magic tattoos, which would make it much more annoying to just find one randomly. It’s also an issue I have with the concept of strength weapons, because it’s exclusive for purely a single stat build permanently. Arcanium weapons have been mentioned to be usable by mages and warriors, but are less effective than with conjurors. I feel like if the same was applicable for mages and berserkers with these tattoos, maybe giving the two classes the magic/strength side of each skill when used, it could be a way to solve this issue.

Overall, nice suggestion.

2 Likes

Buddy, wait until I tell you that every build other than warlock, knight, paladin, and juggernaut has something or something planned like this.

1 Like

Don’t forget about oracle!

1 Like

Did I say I like or condone the massive exclusivity of Ancient Magic or Legendary Weapons? Artisan weapons I’ll give a pass since there’s a non-zero chance of them being created rather than found, and magic weapons are made I believe by converting and existing weapon into one (and also still usable by two other classes)

1 Like

Oracles have unique rites.

1 Like

There’s gonna have to be a price you’re willing to pay for Aethereal Flame.

1 Like

That price being 1200 magic

1 Like

Quite!

1 Like

That’s not nearly as unique as anything else. It’s just stat reqs

1 Like

Well, you can easily assume Artisan Spirit Weapons as well, if you’d prefer.

1 Like

Bro how the heck would you make a spirit weapon
Wait… we are a legacy and can manipulate spirit…

CAN we make a spirit weapon???

1 Like

You really cannot assume that

1 Like

true…

1 Like

no we cannot, only gods can

anyways PEOPLE STOP GOING OFF TOPIC :sob:

1 Like

Why… why would you make it?
Is this like that Brute Strength thing where people just made up that you’d “make” artisan weapons?

1 Like

The word artisan implies we make it (supposedly)

1 Like

It really just means that it’s incredibly well-crafted.

1 Like

either that or it’s just crafted incredibly skillfully
or it requires incredibly skillful usage (likely due to warrior exclusivity)

1 Like