Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

I come back and people are using human lives for trade

Oh are they going to have to declare war one at a time

Yea, at the very least! You know how hard it is to set fires in this day and age?!?! You gotta go market value man. 7 or 8 people per arson minimum.

but think of this:
3 grenades you can drop ANYWHERE (excluding directly onto kings)…
think of how silly you could be…
(assuming glitching allows this)

What if it ends up as a Magius civil war, desert ring and allies vs the forces of thou infertile king

Alright how about this, 3 of my people suddenly become insane crazy arsonists and 18 of your people die of bad plumbing AND I drop a meteor on your house

WHY :sob:

yes

3 of your people become arsonists, 16 of my people suddenly get disappeared, and you get to drop a GRENADE anywhere (including onto kings)

I dont know man… Grenades are kinda outta style these days… Meteors, demons, dragons, and huge crabs are all the craze right now…

Tell ya what. I’ll cut you a deal since you seem like a great guy. 16 of your people suddenly get donated to science and I place 4 landmines around important places in your country and 3 of my people suddenly like fire too much.

understandable
i believe we have reached a deal

i summon a demon in remembrance of this wondrous deal

Why do I feel like the only result of you having more arsonists will be that somehow more of my land gets set on fire

Yeah ok “ultimate blaze”

Yeah me and my one guy who lives in a volcano are not at all responsible

me when I forget to write articles fr… (I got hungry and my dad made burgers)

They’re homemade burgers, it’s understandable

what territory is he?

I dunno

But he declared war on me, and therefore our alliance that I think is the majority of magius right now

Speaking of which, mayyybee we should shrink the alliance?

Or at the very least separate it into allied alliances, since “desert ring” isn’t applicable at this point