Magius Relics Still Around?

I hopped on my second account and found out I have two of these bad boys on a slot.

Are these still around or has everyone sold all of theirs already?

I honestly see them as neat little tokens of past time, maybe I won’t sell them unless I’m desperate for money on this slot.

1 Like

I still have mine, they’re worthless galleon wise so might as well keep them

What is that? Old item from WoM?

It’s what WoM boss drops were converted into, since Magius no longer exists in the lore, as well as the Minotaur and Exiled.

I have five (four on Mage, one on Conjurer) that I’m keeping.

I’ve got a lot still

Ancient artifacts that bring back waves of nostalgia…

Truly an arcane odyssey in this world of magic

I err… Sold all 6 of mine when AO released…

same for all of mine :skull:

Sentimental value, bringing back memories of past experiences playing WoM

I reset my slot and those were untradeable so I lost mine

BUT AT LEAST I HAD MAGIUS RELICS… ONE DAY… ONE DAY, I WILL GET VASTIRA… ONE DAY!.. One… Day

I still have like 7 of them on my main file
(also how do you have 2 EPs?)

No clue lmao I just spawned with them

i remember when ao was around the corner, there was some hype as to what the boss drops would be converted to

I don’t remember if I was on that hype train, but now that this was brought up… what were some of the ideas? Genuinely curious now.

i forgor. but i remember a tester or someone telling people to collect as many boss drops as they can

mine got wiped :sob:

yeah same, still has a bunch for memory’s sake

“WoM? Exiled? Minotaur? What are you talking about? You must have hit your head pretty hard. Come on, Wotan’s expecting us”

some people did say they will be converted into unique items or something yeah, which was why i was trying to collect one of each items just in case they’re good drips

3 Likes

So glad I didn’t