Make horrible ideas for AO

why did you leave out carina
just because she’s a named female character isn’t gonna stop me from doing a fatality

everything stays the same except every animal npc now has a hyperrealistic human face attached to some part of its body that can speak and is fully aware of how messed up its situation is. and i mean speak speak not text in chat

It gives you disgusting amount of resistance, makes invisible, and also fake death with message and corpse. It’s even worse because it is used on stealth class what already can insta-kill on 100 different ways.

1 Like

thats just a re-skinned cursed mushroom

1 Like

the ultimate bad idea:
you choose to kill/spare iris extremely early in the game changing the entire story based on your choice that determines the route (and killing iris would lead to much diffrent story)
secret item that can be found at munera or something called the Orders Dagger, when found after Iris it does nothing and can be turned to your pal for some fame/bounty, but if you go out of your way to get it before you fight iris you can end up using it on her changing ehte story entirely

Don’t nerf mage but make them have permadeath
Only mages perma die

Add politics to the War Seas. Players are forced to pick a party at a random level between 2-100.

Make pulsar also able to damage the user.

A fighting style that focuses on hitting the opponent in the genitals, this style does more damage against male opponents.

1 Like

theres no gender option

Then the damage boost applies across the board then?

Every cannon on ships should require a player to fire it individually!

make a geneder system based on hair style :upside_down_face:

all cannons should aim where you are placing your cusor
so instead of a broadside, all cannons converge on a single point

actually, hear me out, what if that was a legit option.

like there was a customization option for how cannons traveled in the air:

looping shots

spread outwards shots

converge inward shots

1 at a time shots

so you have Arm cannons and then “Fire style”
which is either

All at once (current)
Back to Front (same as current but the cannons are fired in a staggered order, from… back to front)
Front to Back (^ but front to back)
Pinpoint (all shots converge on a single point)

double tap: cannons fire twice at the cost of one side not firing

i think that would be better for a diffrent cannon type altogether

omg new cannon types found by blueprint ideas
(sorry that this is one the horrible ideas topic these are meant to be cool)

arcanium teslas
dragon-head cannons
shark-head cannons
double barrel cannons (comes in an lesser/greater arcanium, heavy, light, and normal variant)

so what you’re saying is you want to replace all of your cannons with swivel guns.