Make ideas for lost magic variants

make ideas for variants, like if slash magic had something other than green. No this isnt a suggestion its just ideas. Go wild.

lets make Inferno Lime Green, call it Scorch :mariomug:

Solar and Lunar magic variants named “Eclipse”. Solar going from red and white flames to dark orange and dark grey flames, and lunar going from dark blue with a white glow to dark purple with a dark gray glow.

6 Likes

Dark flames yes please

Also blue and yellow Phoenix magic like Marco from one piece please

2 Likes

blue and yellow phoenix would somewhat fit too, as its from the webcomic as well.

was just joking lol anyways here’s some legit ones

White Aether Variant
White Diamond Variant

thats all I can think of

Purple slash variant, it being the same color as the slashes from “Raging Storm”

thats Def gonna be a thing, Phoenix is colored like that

I hope so. The trello does say it’s orange/white fire but I’m not sure if you can choose between color schemes for lost magic.

You can, there’s Black and Purple Variants for like Death and Darkness

Obviously nothing is confirmed nor 100% going to stay, but it does say darkness has purple/red or purple/black things.

Alright thats dope

Also how will poison lightning magic be unique since there is already a purple lightning variant? It can’t be green either because that’s what aether lightning is.

it was the custom magic for vetex’s brother in AA, but i guess now its making a comeback. Likely gonna have a devastating as fuck DOT

might be a darker purple

True but that would definitely get a bit confusing for people who don’t know the difference. Well until you’re hit by it at least lol.

Poison Lightning has a lot darker purple than the variant one soooooo that can be a way

or vetex can just remove the purple lightning variant lmao

True, or make the lightning effect different in some way. I’m not sure how you could make lightning look more like poison but there’s probably a way.

To be more specific Poison lightning belonged to Armored Soup in AA. It had a special DOT I think

Also the chances that a new person finds a lost magic is very low. Even less finding specifically poison lightning.