Marketplace & Clans

I feel like a small heads up before this change would have been nice, just so everyone could have a nice transition with their shops and stuff

6 Likes

Jeez you took a single post way too seriously. I was trying to show positivity on this idea, not start a whole discussion.

I never said I felt jealous towards the traders on the marketplace, what I meant to say was that seeing someone with like 50 sunkens in their inventory while I never even got to touch one myself feels a bit discouraging. Nothing more.

I donā€™t want any epic argument against this post. All I really did was say it was a good idea to remove them. This is not specifically targeted towards you, so thereā€™s no reason to start a discussion.

My bad for assuming the wrong thing then
Just felt like that reasoning was awful

Thats not true but alr ig lmao. Never said it was targeted against me either

you cant see the threads on mobile.

Discord? I mean that may just be your version of the app because I can se them easily on mobile.

nah marketplace was cool, but Iā€™m talking about clans being shut-down being a W moment

ā€œUhm but uhm achktually you can just mute the topickā€ well yeah but it attracted kinda annoying people

1 Like

Fair enough

Itā€™s level locked?
Who tf thought of this

2 Likes

You meanā€¦ itā€™s over? The great Clan Recruitment Spam is no more?! We should all rejoice towards this news!

I know that Headless has already talked about seeing current opinions on the matter, but Iā€™m just gonna share mine. Personally, I think the marketplace should stay the same how it is. For clans, I think that they should stay too, but I also believe that there should be a feature in which we can block out/filter out a whole category so that we donā€™t see that category whenever we look at the topics list. This way, users who are looking for a clan can still have it enabled, while forumers who are already in one/not interest can just disable seeing it. This can also be the case for marketplace. Iā€™m not entirely sure how that would all work, but thatā€™s just a suggestion of mine.

2 Likes

Yeah marketplace has to stay how it was
I donā€™t wanna have to talk to vetcorders for a week just to be able to have everyone try to trade for my headless WHICH IVE CLEARLY SAID IS NOT FOR SALE

2 Likes

Pretty sure that thats exactly how the mute a category feature works. If not then it should be made to work like that

2 Likes

(Iā€™ve had multiple people from the discord see my posts on its value on the forums, found my account in the discord and ask if i was trading it)

Banned from vecord gang rise up

1 Like

Iā€™ll get banned soon dw

Ur slow

dont blame me im still waiting

lmk if this is accurate

yah it got unhidden earlier when headless readded stores dw :+1:

1 Like

no more guild beef on forums :frcryin:

Also forget to mention, clans category will be back most likely not in its original purpose. But for sub-categories of like clans we allow with specific conditions.

This will be similiar to how we did the clan subcategory in the past with monthly purchases but instead will be with patreon.

not exactly like this but like for example if ur tier 3 and meet conditions for ur clan we will allow that clan to be created on the forum as a group, (the flair and title).

As for subcategories, that may be a Tier 3 only ability that we will check monthly to ensure that the owner has T3 to continue using their forum category.

I think I will also expand on this and allow them to give me sub-categoryā€™s for each clan they would prefer.

1 Like