Massive L

You know the community is super toxic when a hate thread about an optional feature gains traction

that dudes trollin bruh

1 Like

It was cool but annoying as shit. I don’t want to use a compass every time I lose my boundaries. Also discord light mode :skull:

I am personally very against this. The map is no longer just a guide, and there’s no point to even trying to use the compass for navigation since you can just tell what direction you’re going by looking at the map for one second now. I liked a lot how real it felt using just a compass rose, a compass, and your eyes but I suppose it wasn’t meant to be on Roblox with a younger community.

4 Likes

Then tell vetex to add an option to turn it off

there already is

Then idk why people are complaining just turn it off. It people want to have navigation easier so that can go do things they enjoy in the game then that should be available and it should be an option to remove the help for people who don’t

i never used a compass for navigation tbh

2 Likes

W

I liked the sailing requiring some sort of skill with the compass (basic knowledge). I think the compass just having N E S W markers on it would have made it a lot easier, though.

7 Likes

This was one of the coolest aspects of the game but I guess its too hard to use a compass

1 Like

when i’ve been farming and have 10+ sealed bronze chests on my ship and it’s about to die, I only care about getting to the nearest shipwright fuck all the exploration, because night is so dark

1 Like

This dumbass again :skull: you’re completely obsessed with me huh

i ended up sailing to fort talos and dying with sealed chests on my ship once, i understand but idrc

You are just master at being annoying and crying.

Placeable markers? as in the ones from World of Magic that could be double clicked to be turned on/off? How would that affect you? Just don’t use them

i think it would’ve been fine for the map to stay without a marker if they made it easier to navigate at night, during storms and during fog, it might’ve been more fun too, but i think the current state is better than a combination of poor visibility+no markers.

1 Like

Only in the forums would you find people complaining about the smallest of features that have only a net positive in existing.

7 Likes

And there is my silly ass who doesn’t even use a map and instead goes to random islands hoping i find something cool :fr:

2 Likes