Massive L

So you want players to only use a compass which is basically player marker but worse… aight bruh.

No need to bash eachother over the head, return to civilization (no seriously please no argument)

Playing without marker is not hard. It makes things basically more sure-fire. Before, I used a map to mark my trajectory to an island, now, with player marker it’s the same thing except I’m sure of where I’m going.

We have compass, why we need another thing which is easier than compass? Like… its just time loss, its like me - try to get over fence when there is a door, like why did Vetex added compass then?

For players like you that refuse to let other players have a good time :smiley:

Literally just ask him for an option to disable player marker, problem solved. Or, you can just not ever use your map and only use a compass :smiley:

Or its like - add map with clouded islands and add another map with all islands explored, which will be used more?

Compass is still very useful as mentioned before, just don’t spam the map I guess

Bad example ngl

I CANNOT disable player marker without disabling all markers.

WHY NOT?

In real life(which is what you want this MAGIC GAME to be like…), humans strived for evolution to make their lives easier.

Think of it as a new invention, like from a torch to a flash light.

Be civil guys

Sounds like a skill issue. I thought you wanted “exploration”.

how?

I do not think this ignorant guy will ever let this argument be civil, and neither will till we reach a mutual agreement.

Unless you are literally spamming the map, the compass allows you to easily check which direction you are going while maintaining your view of the map, useful in ship battles so you don’t stray from your destination for example

Literally just use the compass instead of player marker?

Player marker doesn’t effect finding treasure, either. Compass is useful for that(I’ll probably just guess anyway though)

Are you serious? I cannot use other markers to understand which direction im seeing in Sailor’s lodge?

I thought you wanted exploration though? Isn’t that basically the same as player marker? Seems like your contradicting your “breaking exploration” argument.

Fairly true, though the map also has a compass

Player marker: tells you where you are

Other markers: tells you where other things are