Massive L

Player marker is “Cheese” for exploration, thats all I have to say.

Aight, I officially don’t understand you people.

Having an easier time knowing where you’re going doesn’t break exploration
Being able to tell which area you’re at on land doesn’t break exploration

Cheese? How? All it’s doing is saying “YOU ARE CURRENTLY: HERE!”. It’s not saying: “Oh, hey, you’re on THIS ISLAND, and oh hey, here are all the ISLAND SECRETS AND TREASURES, and oh, hey, you wanna see a cool underground tunnel? Have a free marker that tells you where it is!”

It was fun finding things I didnt mean to

You still also have to actually find an island in order to explore it, and the player marker simply shows you where you are on the island YOU(YOU DID IT!) found.

Also I’m not playing sides unlike you guys, just pointing out positives and negatives

I guess you just never played games without marker, cuz its really funny, if you are speedrunner or hate exploration then yes, marker is for you.

So it’s also fun spending an hour trying to find a treasure chart on an island you haven’t unlocked yet…
(Player marker doesn’t effect this either, I’d also say it still helps with it because now you know where you are on this island, it doesn’t give you free points to automatically find said island)

Oh well, different people ig. But the “breaks exploration part”…

1 Like

Also true

You are not finding it, you are checking on the map if you are swimming in the right direction to find specifialy this clouded island, thats how its make exploration boring.

If you find it fun then cool
Disable it and stop complaining

Counterpoint: exactly the same thing could be done with the compass

Its not me, its you complainning about playing without marker is hard.

Except I’m literally not lmao

But you actually will use it then…

You can still find the islands with the compass, a sail around the map will unlock most islands anyways, or just doing your own thing rather than only the story

WTF ARE YOU SAYING BRUH?

Why would you swim to a clouded island? And plus, isn’t that how REAL NAVIGATION WORKS? All you’re doing is making sure your in the right direction, just like compass, and a map? What the hell is your argument?

Then don’t lose your time.

I use it either way, compass is still very useful