Max Tier Charging

This is without magic size boosts.
Also it’s still huge.

I never specified the size of the island.

Also you still wouldn’t be able to dodge that at the current normal walking speed.

1 Like

Seems like a thing you can high-jump away from though. I don’t know if that was implied or not. I haven’t read the whole thread.

Is high jumping supposed to be the only form of dodge in the entire game?
If so, that’s really boring and equally dumb.

I know that’s not the case, as vetex is adding air dodges, but that’s what you’re implying here.

Also dodging which will be added soon.

It was moat likely an exaggeration but yeab it’s kinda there

but I never specified the size of the island, those blasts are the size of exceptionally tiny islands.

When did I ever say that high jumping was the only form of dodging? My only point was that blasts will always be dodgable if you have time.

imagine max magic size though

imagine level 1000 mobility though

nyoom

The point I’m trying to make here is that requiring a high jump or high agility to dodge and not allowing agility to affect this would completely remove the point of adding it in the first place, as it wouldn’t allow you to actually avoid anything at all in the endgame anyways.

Maybe agility will make dodges go further? Idk Vetex will balance it at some point before level 1000.

It probably will, considering logic and that the agility stat serves basically no purpose at all in combat and only really existed to make leveling up through questing faster.

Stop charging, double tap A or D.

OMG THIS IS WAY TOO HARD THIS IS SO GAMEBREAKING AGILITY SHOULD EFFECT

Also something I failed to address earlier: You probably shouldn’t be dodging attacks while charging energy. Just being able to reposition is good enough, I don’t want people speeding around like that unless it’s a lost spell or smth

1 Like

No never the shift key is eternal.

Only for those with fingers made of glue or extremely sweaty hands

Alright can’t disagree with you there.
If we were able to just dodge forever then pvp would get really stale.

However, what if moving while charging took a metric ton of stamina and you couldn’t keep it up for very long?
Say… 5 seconds before you completely run out of stamina and, by extension, lose access all of your other significant mobility moves for a few seconds while your stamina regens.

Yes. PVP would be much more interesting if, instead, we could outrun any dodgeable spells rendering mobility spells useless.